Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pc gaming buds

Options
  • 01-09-2016 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I've been added by a load of people on steam but none seem to want/be available to play games with me. I want to get some active friends to play with , I have most of the popular games on steam except CSGO. Also wouldn't mind playing on mc servers with a partner- whether going rogue and raiding or bunkering somewhere- that kinda thing sounds cool.

Steam name is Oakleigh (I have a b&w selfie as my profile pic). 18.

Add me or add your name for frequent gaming opportunities, thanx :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Just a tip to find people to play with.

Just randomly sending friend requests won't get you anywhere. Its not Facebook. I such a nasty creature, who will see friend request, and if I don't recognise it, it goes to ignore. I would imagine I am not the only one like this.

What you should do, is to be part of particular game community. Even here on steam, if you like one game, find a thread where people talk about it. If it is multiplayer game, chances are after knowing them for a while, you be able to join their group and play together.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Oakster

Just a tip to find people to play with.

Just randomly sending friend requests won't get you anywhere. Its not Facebook. I such a nasty creature, who will see friend request, and if I don't recognise it, it goes to ignore. I would imagine I am not the only one like this.

What you should do, is to be part of particular game community. Even here on steam, if you like one game, find a thread where people talk about it. If it is multiplayer game, chances are after knowing them for a while, you be able to join their group and play together.

Good tactics I'll try that

Advertisement