Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stove supplier Louth

Options
  • 01-09-2016 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

can anyone recommend a place to buy and get a stove fitted in Dunleer area?

Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

An industry dogged with cowboys with no regulation and you don't want to mess around when it comes to fire.

I'd highly recommend Dealgan Fireplaces in Dundalk.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭granda

Try Robbie McGovern from Monasterboice, reliable and always heard good things about him

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭rachaelf750

No recommendation of where to buy a stove but you can look here http://bit.ly/2cp9yz6 for a Trained Stove Installer.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 cilles man

I can recommend Nulty Providers just outside Drogheda , in Cooperhill , Julianstown . Top men with years of experience and quality workmanship.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Bohills in termonfeckin have a great selection and knowledge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 smithv2

I recommend Bohills also - thomas there is a wealth of knowledge and can supply everything you need - he has a great selection also

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭wobbie10

As mentioned above. Bought our stove in bohills and fitted by robbie mcgovern (recommended as fitter by bohills)
    Couldnt be happier with both options.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭omeatheopian

Thanks so much. Appreciate the helpful feedback.

Will head to Bohills for a gander

• Registered Users Posts: 8 snoone

Have used Bohills twice over 2 years. Great service and 2 great stoves at home (an Olymberyl inset stove and a Hamco freestanding)

Robbie McGovern fitted both also. Excellent again. There when he said he would, tidied all up afterwards, no problems since.

Would highly recommend both.

Advertisement