Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any recommendations for window blind providers for South Dublin/D18 area?

Options
  • 01-09-2016 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭

I need to get two bedroom window blinds in a (bit of a ) hurry for the Dublin 18 region - any personal recommendations?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I need to get two bedroom window blinds in a (bit of a ) hurry for the Dublin 18 region - any personal recommendations?
    Thanks

Are you putting them up yourself?

If so, Hickeys do reasonable quality roller blinds made to measure in a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Thanks for that - I had already looked at their website but couldn't see any details of blinds? I can call to Carrickmines..

Edited to add - I wonder now is there a difference between Hickeys Home Focus (no blinds) and Hickeys Fabric Shops ... thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Thanks for that - I had already looked at their website but couldn't see any details of blinds? I can call to Carrickmines..

Edited to add - I wonder now is there a difference between Hickeys Home Focus (no blinds) and Hickeys Fabric Shops ... thanks

I'm not sure. I have bought blinds from their shop in Dun Laoghaire though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

I have used Paul Forkin in Sallynoggin before, another option for you.

Advertisement