Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look 675

Options
  • 01-09-2016 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Hi all ,
    I've upgraded from a look 566 to a 675 and subsequently to the new integrated A stem... The standard +\- 5 dg stem does not fit me right so I've a new +\-15 dg shorter stem arriving hopefully tomorrow on bike fit advice to alleviate lower back ache.( not looking for medical advice)
    Just wondering have any boardsies this bike and may have changed the stem or even better has anyone seen instructions as to how to do it online, I've searched but to no avail....all help greatly received.
    Moonshadow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pot p

Yeah I've a 675, nice bike. Never changed the stem but it's the same as any basically, loosen the two pinch bolts on the side, remove the top cap and then it will slide off. Stick to the torques specified when putting it back on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Many thanks ,I was literally doing it as you posted .

Advertisement