Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imagine LTE fibre broadband

Options
  • 01-09-2016 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi imagine LTE are coming to east cork and are boasting the best broadband . I would like to know what your thoughts are on this service good and bad . We are with Nova and not happy with it especially at night time when it is at its busiest time .
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭ItHurtsWhenIP

Hi imagine LTE are coming to east cork and are boasting the best broadband . I would like to know what your thoughts are on this service good and bad . We are with Nova and not happy with it especially at night time when it is at its busiest time .
    Thank you

I would direct you to the rather comprehensive thread over on the broadband forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ballybraher

Morgana , what is the internet like now ? I would appreciate any info as they are coming to east cork and I am considering going with them . We live in the sticks in east cork too . Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

You replied in the wrong thread.

Advertisement