Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

base2race swim Coaching

Options
  • 02-09-2016 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

Hi. Just wondering if anyone has done one if the video sessions? Looking to improve my swimming and not sure if this is a good option or better to find one to one coaching more regularly. Any other suggestions welcomed or recommendations for a teacher in South dublin. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭RJM85

I did this two years ago and am considering going back. It was useful to get an idea what was causing the couple of problems in my stroke and gave me a better idea of what to be aware of in the water. I would say though that j expect it would be more useful for someone with a decent feel for the water already. If you're at the more beginner end of the swimming spectrum coached lessons might be more useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ryder

Thanks. Might give it a go so. Swim front crawl comfortably just want some pointers to improve speed. Currently can manage 100m on 2mins comfortably for intervals but cant go faster. If anyone could recommend a coach that would be appreciated also.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gerfmurphy

3d Tri club runs a coached session from Oct.
    its the best thing I ever did , dramactic change in my swim thanks to Mark and his homework.
    amazing value too, 10 week course was cheaper than I had previously paid for a one hour coached session

Advertisement