Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to start Vaping

Options
  • 02-09-2016 10:59am

Hi looking to start vaping and currently smoke silk cut blue is there anything that tastes like them and has the hit on thee throat..Thanks for any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

I never found anything that was anything close to a cig really. You'd probably find that if you stuck to any brand of cig you'd just get used to it out of habit. If you make vaping your habit you'll end up loving it quick enough whatever the flavour is, and there are so many flavours out there you can always try them out.

The most important thing is just start vaping and stop smoking.

Just do it

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

Nike are filing papers as we speak. :D

The-Brand-Brief-For-Nikes-Just-Do-It-Campaign.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

Have a look at the "EGO AIO" and some 6mg juice. Get somebody in the shop to show you how it works.

Would this be a good kit to start with,also what are the best brands of vape juice?...Thanks for the help..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cigarette-FOXVAPE-30W-function-Electronic/dp/B017K803TW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473522377&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=vape+tank&psc=1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dohouch

...what are the best brands of vape juice?...
    There would be as many opinions on that as there are ejuices available, '000s. I live close to provincial town and at least the 2 vape shops I know of there offer a fair selection of juices to try on the spot. But it's going to be trial 'n error and what you're vaping today you may not like in a month's time.

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Would this be a good kit to start with,also what are the best brands of vape juice?...Thanks for the help..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cigarette-FOXVAPE-30W-function-Electronic/dp/B017K803TW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473522377&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=vape+tank&psc=1

I would not recommend that vaping kit to a new vapor or even an old one,sounds like crap.
    I have to go out now,but don't buy anything yet,I'll get back to you in the morning with links to good online vape shops & what to buy.
    The AIO that was suggested above is an excellent vape kit,maybe someone else will chime in tonight.
    But don't buy that sh1t...

Thanks I will wait until tomorrow :)

Ok,see ya later...

The first thing is,there are 2 ways of inhaling vapour...
    1) Mouth to Lung (MTL) which is the same as dragging on a cigarette.
    2) Direct to Lung (DL) where the vapour goes straight to your lungs (I love it this way)

New vapors always start with MTL (I did as well) once you are use to vaping,then you could start DL but you would need to drop your Nicotine levels down to 6mg & use a higher VG liquid.(a big amount of liquid is used this way & battery power)

MTL Vaping...If you smoke 20 fags a day,you should buy eliquid with 18mg Nic,if more than 20 a day,use 24mg to start with,this will take the cravings away from your cigarette thoughts.
    After a few months,you can drop the Nic levels,I'm vaping 8 years now & I still use 24mg for MTL vaping.

The set-up I would recommend is an Egrip II,because it does MTL & DL & it can also use any tank out there on the market,it also has up-gradable firmware & a built in battery,you can charge this on your phone charger(micro usb) or connect it to your PC usb,you will learn more by watching this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtMEmxVu9Is

Here is the link for this mod....http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/734-joyetech-egrip-2-vt-kit.html

I would also buy 2 coils...1 x 1.0 Ohm SS316 & 1 x 1.5 Ohm Clapton,these can be used for MTL...http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/clearomizers/678-joyetech-cubis-bf-replacement-coil-head.html

You can also get liquids from the same site,the first flavour might not suit you,buy a few of different ones,like tobacco,fruits,menthol or bakery flavours,big choice of them,expensive liquids may not be better than cheaper liquids,it's all trial & error with flavours.

If you do buy from this site,going through checkout you will find a code box next to an APPLY button,type in the box....IRISHVAPE & then hit the APPLY button,you will get 10% off your order & free shipping.

With any new coil,you should always prime it first (you will see that on the video)
    I hope I have covered most things,wont be long before you start advanced vaping,that is another interesting good side to vaping,like making your own coils & mixing your own eliquid....
    Any questions...just come here...

Good Luck

Thanks for the advice going to try to stop the smokes tomorrow and if no joy I will be placing an order...Thanks again for all your help :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement