Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City centre to Sandyford (Clonskeagh) Cycle Route

Options
  • 02-09-2016 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

I just read that funding for this, as well as other routes including the Dodder has been cut.

I knew of the Dodder Route, but never heard about this Sandyford (Clonskeagh) to City Centre route. Where was this route supposed to run?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,618 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

do you mean cut as in reduced, or as in removed?

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Dummy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

How Many cyle routes could one get with 13 billion

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,618 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

sod the cycle routes, that enough for a carbon framed dura aced bike for every man, woman and child in the state.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Mercian Pro

Dummy wrote: »
    I knew of the Dodder Route, but never heard about this Sandyford (Clonskeagh) to City Centre route. Where was this route supposed to run?

It's primary route 11 in the NTA master plan for cycle routes in Dublin. It is to run through Ranelagh, Harcourt Street, York Street, South Great George's Street and Dame Street. €250k had been allocated this year to "finalise designs and enable a selected section to be brought to upgrade/construction". All info from the excellent IrishCycle.com site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

sod the cycle routes, that enough for a carbon framed dura aced bike for every man, woman and child in the state.
    Whoa there chairman, that sounds like communism to me. If everyone's riding the same thing, how does one show off? Actual skill? :p

Advertisement