Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone webtext address book -tip for chrome

Options
  • 02-09-2016 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭

When sending a text online with vodafone it no longer has an address book (that I can see). I am using chrome and it seems to remember the numbers I put in, like an autofill form feature. When I type in 087 or 086 I get a dropdown selection option of all the previous numbers I have typed in. However I have no names and can only recognise the most frequent peoples numbers I use.

I have found that if I type in 0877777777 it will remember it, but if I type in 0877777777 JOHN it will give a error that the message would not send. However the 0877777777 JOHN entry is recorded in memory by chrome. So now when I type in just 087 my dropdown list shows this

0877777777 JOHN

So in this way you can add names to the number and just click the number only one. Might be useful to some, not sure if other networks have similar issues.

Advertisement