Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery

Options
  • 02-09-2016 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I was due to get a delivery from nightline on 31 August berween 4 and 6pm but nothing arrived
    I rechecked the website via the texts i received to see what was happening and it explained nothing i hadnt even received a phone call if they couldnt find my address but i was able to instead switch it to a parcel motel which would be easier considering my house is hard to find.
    That was due to arrive yesterday September 1st but still nothing no messages no call nothing.
    However i received a text from eircom telling me that my line is now active but I received no modem no engineer to install it and am left confused as to what to do.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

csully397 wrote: »
    I was due to get a delivery from nightline on 31 August berween 4 and 6pm but nothing arrived
    I rechecked the website via the texts i received to see what was happening and it explained nothing i hadnt even received a phone call if they couldnt find my address but i was able to instead switch it to a parcel motel which would be easier considering my house is hard to find.
    That was due to arrive yesterday September 1st but still nothing no messages no call nothing.
    However i received a text from eircom telling me that my line is now active but I received no modem no engineer to install it and am left  confused as to what to do.
    Hi  csully397,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry to hear you have still not received your modem.
    Can you PM me your account number and I will take a look into this.

-Pamela 

Advertisement