Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best site for car hire in Florida

Options
  • 02-09-2016 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

I am travelling to florida in November and would love to know tje best site for car hire also is it worth the extra money for a tank of fuel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

pmct wrote: »
    I am travelling to florida in November and would love to know tje best site for car hire also is it worth the extra money for a tank of fuel

You cant really go wrong with the comparison sites as you end up dealing with a decent rental company in the end. Alamo hertz etc.

Check the difference in price for the 'free tank of gas' if its over 40-50 dollars forget it. The full-to-full option is usually standard and best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

http://www.usrentacar.co.uk
    I have always used them. Full tank of fuel can be purchased, but depends on what driving you intend doing. I always fill up myself.
    Cannot go wrong with this company! Good saving to pay in sterling v's Euro at the moment , with low deposit. The risk is that sterling will change, but you can pay it all now to get the FX conversion rate locked in now.

Advertisement