Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single /shared room needed, max budget 400 euro

Options
  • 02-09-2016 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys
    Apologies I know this is not the proper place to put this but I'm down to the last of my ideas.

I have a female friend in her late 20's good English speaker who needs either a room or sharing a room as close to the city as possible budget max 400 pm plus bills.

There is very little on the usual sites and the demand is absolutely crazy right now. Were on them every 5 mins refreshing the pages if anyone knows someone moving or something coming up a heads up would be appreciated.
    If we don't sort something out very soon she will have to head back home as the host family she is staying with are charging a fortune!

Thanks boardsies in advance any help is appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭...__...

oh god sorry of all things I forgot to add yes Dublin the big schmoke :)

Advertisement