Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Future of Paige

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

beakerjoe wrote: »
    But no decent person wants to see the car crash, She needs help, simple as.
    There is help (for example WWE paid rehab) but only she can decide to get the help; you can lead the horse to the water but you can't make it drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

beakerjoe wrote: »
    But no decent person wants to see the car crash, She needs help, simple as.

Cup of tea and a hug?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Cup of tea and a hug?

Id love biscuit too.

Its a pity shes not Irish, her mammy could give her a good doss of religious guilt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭savemejebus

If her injury is as bad as she and her family say, I don't know why on earth she'd want out of her contract at the moment. She can't work and while she is in it WWE pay for what i'd imagine are quite expensive medical bills. But, I'd imagine thinking ahead isn't one of her strongest suits.

Best option for both would be WWE pausing her contract (officially based on the injury)and continue to take care of the medical expenses until she is better. She could then get all her Alberto crap out of her system and have a chance to get well and they can be seen as protecting both her and their investment.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,700 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Don't wrestlers have to have their own medical insurance as independent contractors?

But I guess if it's an in ring injury the WWE would cover it in certain cases.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Nody wrote: »
    There is help (for example WWE paid rehab) but only she can decide to get the help; you can lead the horse to the water but you can't make it drink.

She's on the horse now too is it?

I often find in these situations people create their own narrative as obviously it isn't fully known exactly what happened but it really does not sound good for her. Suspended not once but twice in quick succession, the second of which she pushed back on only for the company to shoot back and call her out. Her fellah has left the company on not so great terms and she tried to get out of her contract but backed down / failed to do so. Add to that all the stabbing madness surrounding ADR (who is 15 years older than her) at the moment and things aren't exactly great for Paige before you even consider how she had been being used prior to all this

• Registered Users Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Saw this on Wreddit and would hope that it is all 100% bull.
    One of my pieces of advice that celebrities would be good to heed is to pay your dealer. Bad things happen when you don’t. It doesn’t matter who you are, eventually you are going to have to pay. Oh, sure if you are this foreign born A-list celebrity in her roped corner of the entertainment world you can sleep with your dealer for a while in order not to pay, but that only lasts a short time. Eventually they find someone else who can’t pay and wants to trade and you are replaced. The next thing you know you agree to do a little courier run using your status and you promise yourself you will just do it one time. That one time becomes two or three because your habit keeps growing. Then, the unthinkable. You lose your status and can’t make the courier runs but still have your habit. One drug dealer cuts you off so you move to the next and the next. At this point, you owe several dealers but haven’t told your celebrity boyfriend. When they come calling, he is caught in the crossfire. You go into hiding. The thing is you can’t hide for long because your addiction is so bad. My guess is you will end up dead. Either of an overdose or from crossing the wrong people. WWE Saraya Jade Bevis (aka Paige) (boyfriend Alberto Del Rio stabbed).

http://i.imgur.com/6Zx4UCN.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

More bad news for The Knight family :

https://twitter.com/RealsarayaK/status/786167035252342784

News like this can only add to Paiges off-the-rails mindset

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

She's on the horse now too is it?
    Well ADR is a stud so I guess that makes her on the horse as well now ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

sky88 wrote: »
    she looks terrible in that photo got to feel for her.

her relationship seems to be toxic with alberto. he seems to be going through a mid life crisis and the injury cant be helping things.

Is he though? He seems pretty much exactly like what I always thought he'd be like (big ego, fancies himself to be a bit of a playboy, etc)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Is he though? He seems pretty much exactly like what I always thought he'd be like (big ego, fancies himself to be a bit of a playboy, etc)

well im putting the fact he just spilt up with this wife, getting with a much younger woman etc although i think your right he does seem that way in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

I cant be the only thinking she will be another one of those young wrestlers that die before their time due to her addiction to drugs, legal or illegal

Have the WWE every been so quick to go the a prominent newspaper like the NY Post with a statement that contradicts what the wrestler has been saying?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

Have the WWE every been so quick to go the a prominent newspaper like the NY Post with a statement that contradicts what the wrestler has been saying?
    Pretty eager to nip it in the bud surely?

Ignoring whether her neck injury is legit or not, I can imagine they're seeing it as a threat to sue more than anything else. It seems pretty much guaranteed the whole thing is going to get litigious at this stage so her throwing out false statements about the nature of her failed tests would need to be dealt with quickly from a PR perspective.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Remember the CM Punk ass video after his claims about the infection?

They put that together fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Did I miss something? Cus what I saw was them saying she was receiving first class medical care.

Also, interesting that ADR seems to be negating the agreement not to talk **** that him and WWE reportedly had. Meltzer better be waiting by the batphone because I have a feeling 'sources' are gonna confirm the full details of Paige's violation very soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

What kind of doctor would text that information.

I've got to think this is a fake text del rio sent to himself

sky88 wrote: »
    What kind of doctor would text that information.

I've got to think this is a fake text del rio sent to himself

Or Alberto himself decided to leak it to prove some kinda point..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Next on the Paige and Del Rio show: Alberto pretends to take a call with Dixie Carter while meeting with Vince McMahon...then his phone rings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Shot fired by Del Rio..

Fool. Soz I mnz e z a flz.

Sgnd,

Dr 0Bo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

leggo wrote: »
    Did I miss something? Cus what I saw was them saying she was receiving first class medical care.

Also, interesting that ADR seems to be negating the agreement not to talk **** that him and WWE reportedly had. Meltzer better be waiting by the batphone because I have a feeling 'sources' are gonna confirm the full details of Paige's violation very soon.

There's been suggestions leaked that they think she's not as hurt as she's saying and that they won't pay for her surgery.

Re Del Rio's tweet, I see no reason to say it's fake. Maybe Paige just asked for an update on her condition by text. In the pro wrestling industry I think it's fair to say wrestlers will have a closer relationship with their doctors than your average joe, where having to visit your gp more than twice in a year would be seen as out of the ordinary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Ben Gadot wrote: »
    leggo wrote: »

There's been suggestions leaked that they think she's not as hurt as she's saying and that they won't pay for her surgery.

Re Del Rio's tweet, I see no reason to say it's fake. Maybe Paige just asked for an update on her condition by text. In the pro wrestling industry I think it's fair to say wrestlers will have a closer relationship with their doctors than your average joe, where having to visit your gp more than twice in a year would be seen as out of the ordinary.
    A Doctor or any other medical official CANNOT send an update or diagnosis via text. Because texts are not encrypted so would be likely that somebody other than the patient would see the diagnosis thus breaking the doctor patient confidentiality clause. Unless of course its Doctor Nick Del Rio down in Tijuana doing his bessie mate Alberto a favor.....

Just do the math on this. We have a couple madly in love, one of them leaves the company. The other gets suspended. One of them misses a show due to a "stabbing" of which there is no witnesses or police record. One of them in recent pictures seems to have lost weight has been glass eyed. One of them gets suspended for a second time with the company saying it wast for a prescription but recreational drugs. It is starting to read like a Ken Loach film. It all seems to be going in a very grim direction. And personally I hope they both sort out whatever issues they have and if they are happy together then I hope they both have a long and healthy life together.

So apparently this happened in Puerto Rico

https://twitter.com/YanRdz19/status/787829289232306176

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Can they go even a few days without something else mad happening. Wish happiness and all on anyones potential marriage but that's not exactly a stable relationship now is it? ''Twas only a little over a month ago I was reading Alberto was in the midst of a bitter divorce battle where he was being accused of cheating now a week or so removed from a supposed stabbing and his suspended for drugs, 15years his junior girlfriend is proposing to him in public!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Shes one crazy bitch !

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

everyone watching this relationship out of morbid curiosity - it's literally car crash stuff

Hercule wrote: »
    everyone watching this relationship out of morbid curiosity - it's literally car crash stuff
    Just wait until he cheats on her; now that will be a twitter fight of epic proportions... I give them six months at best but hope I'll be proven wrong.

Glenn Close boiling bunnies springs to mind on how this will end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Awaiting a booze and coke enfueled sex tape

Advertisement