Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Future of Paige

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

At this stage everytime i see a post in this thread or a paige update on a website im fearing something bad has happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

ricero wrote: »
    Awaiting a booze and coke enfueled sex tape

Ha ha eagerly is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Some videos of it...

Gotta love Del Rio's "playful" choke in the second video.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,699 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Looks like she would fail the wellness test for a 3rd time watching that last video.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Her Dad and her brother don't appear to be too keen on the idea of the marriage judging by social media.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

Paige doing that surely is a pretty significant breach of her contract too?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Monokne

I don't know if I'm the only one suspecting this, but I reckon she stabbed him. They're clearly both batsh*t f*cking crazy. I reckon she cut him up in a coke fuelled rage and that's why he made up three different stories about what happened and why there's no police report on it.

She genuinely does seem like a bunny boiler, I have to say.

She looks absolutely outta her bin in the second video! Proper coke whore look!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Sad to watch this develop, really liked Paige when she was coming up through NXT. She looks like she's completely off her head now.

Del Rio was probably well pleased with himself for bagging a younger woman to have some fun with and is regretting it now with her going absolutely mental.

Can't see this going anywhere good for either of them at this point.

She really has taken her Anti Diva character to heart and as become a skank.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Lithium93_ wrote: »

bSkFHNy.gif

"You realise I'm in the middle of a divorce?! Oh shít, cameras are still there..."

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

It's all gonna end badly eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I have to agree that it looks like it will end in tears. Should that happen, I hope she has enough people around to support her.

If she's not coked off her head in that gif she has some serious mental health issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Pentecost wrote: »
    Her Dad and her brother don't appear to be too keen on the idea of the marriage judging by social media.

They probably believe that Alberto sees her as nothing more than a Rebound Girl.

Its sad to her looking like she's self-destructing infront of our eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,010 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

https://instagram.com/p/BLqnEfdgXl0/

The bit she wrote with those two pictures is setting herself up to go off the walls when as most likely happen when Alberto breaks up with her. This isn't a funny thing as she clearly thinks are okay when to me they aren't.

Honestly, if this was scripted I'd consider it Vince's trademark unrealistic 2016 bull****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Monokne wrote: »
    Honestly, if this was scripted I'd consider it Vince's trademark unrealistic 2016 bull****.

When was the last time Creative came up with anything creative?

They come up with too much creative, that's the problem. Wrestling is better simpler. See: NXT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

They come up with too much creative, that's the problem. Wrestling is better simpler. See: NXT.

Nope, NXT weekly shows have been totally missable in the past 12 months apart from a good match or a contract signing here and there. The Takeover events never fail to impress but the weekly programming is nothing special anymore.

In fairness, all NXT proves is Wrestling is better when it hasn't to fill 5-8 hours a week every week. If NXT was stretched out across that time span with the same creative it has, it'd be pretty ****ing insufferable too.

I'm leaning towards putting more of the blame on Del Rio at this point. He seems pretty annoyed with her there but at the same time he's gotta be loving this ridiculous level of adoration if he hasn't put a stop to it already. That's pretty pathetic.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Nope, NXT weekly shows have been totally missable in the past 12 months apart from a good match or a contract signing here and there. The Takeover events never fail to impress but the weekly programming is nothing special anymore.

They've always been totally missable. They are there to build to the Takeovers, which as you say yourself, they do successfully. You usually get one important angle or match in a show, the rest of it is slow build stuff.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Paige was removed from the opening sequence to Raw this week. No surprise really there

Actually shocked either of them were able to keep out of the news this long

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Whenever I see this thread bumped I think "oh God what has she done now?" :P

Her second suspension is up now I wonder will they bring her back in for the run to WM if she has recovered from her neck injry or maybe bring her back for Total Div's/Bella's whatever it's called now.

Also ADR got into a back stage fight down in Mexico over the weekend upholding her honor.

He's as bad as her and doesn't have the excuse of being young. He's pushing 40 and has 3 kids who he's supposedly in a custody battle over at the moment, should be ashamed of himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

For someone who had neck surgery she's never in a neck brace anytime she's photographed which I'm finding suspicious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

sky88 wrote: »
    For someone who had neck surgery she's never in a neck brace anytime she's photographed which I'm finding suspicious.

Neck surgeries are far more advanced than they were 10-15 years ago. May not need a neck brace for the surgery she had.

Advertisement