Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Future of Paige

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Gonna give this a bump, as there has been a new plot twist.

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/815983175117799424

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

seen on facebook there is also rumours that she is pregnant

montyrebel wrote: »

Been shot down as false apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,010 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    montyrebel wrote: »

Been shot down as false apparently.
    Who shot them down ? I saw the picture of her with the ring. I get it she's in love but what happens if Alberto gives her the sack ?

I'm not being funny but I don't think she'd take it well at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,699 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Del Rio and his brother were arrested in Austria over the last weekend for getting into a bar fight.

• Advertisement

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Who shot them down ? I saw the picture of her with the ring. I get it she's in love but what happens if Alberto gives her the sack ?

I'm not being funny but I don't think she'd take it well at all.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/rumor-killer-paige-is-not-pregnant/

Well if it goes sideways, it's nobody's fault but hers..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,010 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    http://411mania.com/wrestling/rumor-killer-paige-is-not-pregnant/

Well if it goes sideways, it's nobody's fault but hers..

I'm not saying it wouldn't be her fault. I'm saying I don't think she is in the right frame of mind to handle it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

What do we really know though?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Del Rio has been in more fights since his release than good matches he had while in WWE. Jesus are they all true?

A fight in Austria last weekend, another backstage at an AAA show with a Ninja Turtle guy, and the one with Paige in Vegas.

I wouldnt be surprised if its all fabricated publicity stunts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

He was in various backstage rows when he was in WWE wasn't he? Hit a staff member or something and got released? He appears to be a bit of a knob

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Monokne

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Del Rio has been in more fights since his release than good matches he had while in WWE. Jesus are they all true?

A fight in Austria last weekend, another backstage at an AAA show with a Ninja Turtle guy, and the one with Paige in Vegas.

I wouldnt be surprised if its all fabricated publicity stunts.

Good of the people he's battered to play along, not to mention the authorities.

Seriously, publicity stunts are done for a specific purpose. This is a worrying pattern.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Pentecost wrote: »
    He was in various backstage rows when he was in WWE wasn't he? Hit a staff member or something and got released? He appears to be a bit of a knob

Apparently he was kind of in the right in that situation since the guy he hit made some racial slur towards him to kick that row off, or so the story goes.

Anyway, Paige was the main focus of Total Divas advert on Raw so she might not be totally done with WWE. Or they're just waiting until the season is over and then they dump her.

Monokne wrote: »
    Good of the people he's battered to play along, not to mention the authorities.

Seriously, publicity stunts are done for a specific purpose. This is a worrying pattern.

Alledgedly battered. I wouldnt put it past him or an anyone in his camp throwing out these stories to keep him relevant.

What authorthies have issued statements?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Alledgedly battered. I wouldnt put it past him or an anyone in his camp throwing out these stories to keep him relevant.

What authorthies have issued statements?

i seen that prowrestling sheet guy contacted the police in austria and confirmed the story.

Ive still a bad feeling that this relationship will end horribly and youd fear for paige a lot.

sky88 wrote: »
    i seen that prowrestling sheet guy contacted the police in austria and confirmed the story.

Ive still a bad feeling that this relationship will end horribly and youd fear for paige a lot.

I was unaware of that, apologies Mookne.

I was sceptical about the legitimacy of these fights, the stories always seemed to differ from who gave accounts of them.

Advertisement