Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Sport price increase

Options
  • 02-09-2016 2:56pm

Are the letters for this increase still being sent? I haven't received one but I'd assume that I will be affected.

Can you confirm if I am affected by this? I have Eir Fibre and PSTN service.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Karsini wrote: »
    Are the letters for this increase still being sent? I haven't received one but I'd assume that I will be affected.

Can you confirm if I am affected by this? I have Eir Fibre and PSTN service.
    Hi  Karsini,

All affected customers should have been contacted by now. Our dedicated team on 1800307183 will be able to check this for you.

-Pamela 

Thanks, I just gave them a call. Turns out I'm not affected by the increase. Can't complain! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Karsini wrote: »
    Thanks, I just gave them a call. Turns out I'm not affected by the increase. Can't complain! :)
    That's great to hear  Karsini :D

-Pamela 

Advertisement