Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student accomodation Dublin

Options
  • 02-09-2016 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I'm a 19year old female first year student going to DIT Aungier street, have a double room in Harold cross looking to share with similar age female student. My other room mate had to cancel due to personal reasons so I've got a bed in the room for 350 a month including all bills and everything else, kitchen is shared by other people in the building , it's an old convent , friendly atmosphere , there's other students there aswell. Message me if your interested

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Please do not use another person's account on boards.
    Please make your own.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shauna_19

Hey there. I'm a 19 year old female student too. I will be attending Ballsbridge College of Further Education this September and I really need to find a place to stay that is less than €400 a month so this sounds like the perfect place for me to stay. My name is Shauna by the way.

Advertisement