Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tony Quinn Gym Eccles St.

• 02-09-2016 6:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47

Long shot completely but I am looking to get in touch with an old trainer of mine Conor Dolan he was the manager of the Tony Quinn Gym Eccles st now Educogym, I was told by the lady who works in the Tony Quinn health store that Conor had left... he was an excellent PT. Take all the Educogym stuff which ever way you like but the training was fantastic.

On the off chance would anyone know where he left to go to? Or on the very off chance have contact details for him?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭asteroids over berlin

Seen him about 1.5 years ago putting flyers in doors around Drumcondra - definitely fitness related, thought he started his own educo gym thing. Nice bloke, i thought he got sucked in by Tony Quinn though myself, hopefully he managed to escape

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 SiMurphy9

Seen him about 1.5 years ago putting flyers in doors around Drumcondra - definitely fitness related, thought he started his own educo gym thing. Nice bloke, i thought he got sucked in by Tony Quinn though myself, hopefully he managed to escape

Thanks for the reply mate, yes he definitely did buy very much into the ethos of the whole thing , which is why I was surprised he left.. Fantastic trainer all that aside. Hopefully he did set up a place out there would make it easier to get in touch. Thanks again

BTTT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,852 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

SiMurphy9 wrote: »
    BTTT

?

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    ?

Back To The Top just to keep the post current

• Advertisement
Advertisement