Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get an insurance on a commercial as a private person

• 02-09-2016 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there
    Wondering if someone can help me out.
    looking to buy a 2seater commercial jeep and wonder if ill be able to insure it as a private person.
    what companies do it and how much is it these days?
    Also do they ask any tricky q's?
    Thx for all advice

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭cplwhisper

So you want to buy a commercial 2 seater , which prob has bigger engine that car, and gladly pay large private road tax so you can have for 'private use' or 'my use'

Some people have a commercial use in mind if buying commercial vehicle,but don't want to declare same to insurance, thus why insurance companies as more questions.. And then customers complain if can't get quotes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭cplwhisper

So you want to buy a commercial 2 seater , which prob has bigger engine that car, and gladly pay large private road tax so you can have for 'private use' or 'my use'

Some people have a commercial use in mind if buying commercial vehicle,but don't want to declare same to insurance, thus why insurance companies as more questions.. And then customers complain if can't get quotes

Advertisement