Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Office OneNote

Options
  • 02-09-2016 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello everyone.
    I am using OneNote.When i try to open it from the icon in Outlook receive the error message:
    Sorry, something went wrong
    Please suggest me something for OneNote fix.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 88Grant

People!! help me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

Are you just trying to open it or to open an email in One Note?

Why not just have a link to One Note on your desktop or quick launch bar. Maybe it or Outlook is not properly configured to open one from the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 88Grant

just trying to open it

Ok,thanks for info

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Truanger

88Grant,
    Just remove OneNote by opening a admin powershell and run "get-appxpackage *microsoft.office.onenote* | remove-appxpackage". After that just reinstall from beta store.
    Good luck.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

We need a bunch more information to usefully solve this for you.

What version of Windows are you using?
    What version of Office are you using?
    What version of OneNote are you using?
    Does OneNote work correctly when launched directly rather than from Outlook?
    Do you have any add-ins active in Outlook?

What other options have you tried for fixing this problem?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Justgrimes

For more detailed information on how to fix OneNote files take a look on this THREAD

Advertisement