Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother & Baby Groups Kinnegad & Surrounding

• 02-09-2016 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello!

I'll be moving to Kinnegad shortly and I'm looking for some mother & baby groups to attend with my son (12 weeks old) so we can both get to know some people in the local area and hopefully make some friends. I'm interested in anything going, from coffee mornings to baby massage, so don't be shy!

Many thanks in advance!

ETA: I do drive and have a car so anything within about 30 mins drive is fine!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭fairycakes

Hi CalonLan

I live in Kinnegad and I know there is a mother and baby group in the Old School Building
    Wednesday 10.00 am – 12.00 pm. Also I know there is a baby massage course starting in Kilbeggan here is the details I saw on facebook-BABY MASSAGE COURSE starting TUESDAY October 4th 2016. 5 week course. 10am-11.30am with light refreshments afterwards. Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment. Contact me on 0861280806 for further details.
    I am due in next couple weeks so hoping to start going myself as I don't know many here and love to meet new people!! hope goes
    well xx

Advertisement