Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coderdojo

Options
  • 02-09-2016 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭

Is there a Coderdojo class in Claregalway suitable for a 7 year old starter?
    As far as I know there's one in town but Claregalway would be handier.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

There's one in Tuam and one in Athenry. A couple more in the city then.

Used to be one in Oranmore but I think it's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

aw wrote: »
    There's one in Tuam and one in Athenry. A couple more in the city then.

Used to be one in Oranmore but I think it's gone.

Thanks. I'll check out Tuam & Athenry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

I've no experience of the dojo in tuam. I know that the crowd in athenry are particularly active (going to Coolest Projects awards and teaching raspberry pi as well as scratch for example). The dojo in NUIG is excellent too (I know you didn't want to come into town though).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

I've no experience of the dojo in tuam. I know that the crowd in athenry are particularly active (going to Coolest Projects awards and teaching raspberry pi as well as scratch for example). The dojo in NUIG is excellent too (I know you didn't want to come into town though).

Thanks for the info. I'll check out NUIG. Kids have swimming in Tuam on Saturday mornings so I'll have to check to see if NUIG times would suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Nuig has beginners classes at 9.30am and 1pm. 1pm very busy, not sure if there is a waiting list.

• Advertisement
Advertisement