Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Young bucks and stickers?

• 02-09-2016 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Theres this young buck about 2 mile from me here. And he drives around the place like a mad whoer in a black VW Golf or Jetta or something. And he has this sticker on the back of de car. Me young lad won't tell me what it's fer.

It's like the outline of somewans hand in a fist. But the top two fingers are sticking out and the little finger at the bottom is sticking out. But all while the thumb seems to be holding down the second from the bottom finger if ye get me? So what's it fer?

And he flies around de place with some mad music thumping. He must be stone deaf. I'd love to give him a slap of a shovel to give him some cop on. I think that half of these young bucks are stone mad these days.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,835 ✭✭✭Allinall

Theres this young buck about 2 mile from me here. And he drives around the place like a mad whoer in a black VW Golf or Jetta or something. And he has this sticker on the back of de car. Me young lad won't tell me what it's fer.

It's like the outline of somewans hand in a fist. But the top two fingers are sticking out and the little finger at the bottom is sticking out. But all while the thumb seems to be holding down the second from the bottom finger if ye get me? So what's it fer?

And he flies around de place with some mad music thumping. He must be stone deaf. I'd love to give him a slap of a shovel to give him some cop on. I think that half of these young bucks are stone mad these days.

You should pay more attention to the make and model of car he's driving.

Without that, the detailed description of the sticker is useless, and no good advice as to how you should proceed can be given.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

Google image search "2 in the pink 1 in the stink" see if that matches your description!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

He sounds like a awful confused young lad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

gumbo1 wrote: »
    Google image search "2 in the pink 1 in the stink" see if that matches your description!

4d9866c1849256e87da3302d0f90d6779dee1d83f40016d86bc056364c37e69a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Pitstop Pete

No the sticker is kind of black and while like. Tis like the outline of the hand is in white and the background is plain black. There's no pink nor other colours.
    And I don't think the model of car matters that much as it looks like he stuck this on himself like.
    Confused? I say he is stone mad!

What's the photo of the big lad with the drunken young buck fer?

Okay I goggled up on "2 in the pink 1 in the stink", and yer dead on! That's the sticker alright. I see that ye can even get T-shirts and the like. So what's it fer? Some kind of club or music band?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Giacomo McGubbin

OP are you really the driver of the said car, and an O'Donovan bother / Jedward wanna be by any chance ?

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Ask your wife.

She hasn't a clue either.

OP are you really the driver of the said car, and an O'Donovan bother / Jedward wanna be by any chance ?

How's she cutting Mac, not sure what yer getting at here?? And it's John by the way, not Op.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

How's she cutting Mac, not sure what yer getting at here?? And it's John by the way, not Op.

ye are den shur dats great keep her lit no fear brrrrrrip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Zurbaran

Who do you think you are coming on here to have the craic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

This has to be a wind up....
    Pink = Vagina.
    Stink = Butt.
    2 lads in the pic.... work it out yourself...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

The shocker
    Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Try it and see how high she jumps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Shocker of a thread.

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Tis terrible Joe, terrible terrible terrible Joe....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Obvious troll account/topic is obvious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,107 ✭✭✭hi5

Pitstop pete is also over here..http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057640729
    He seems to be talking more to himself though:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

59823853.jpg

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Bloody hell, the motors forum has changed over the last few years!

It's a shame, quality accurate information for motorists is now few and far between on the forum

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement