Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW E90, clearing airbag code

Options
  • 02-09-2016 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

Hi

I removed the seats to actively amp the woofers underneath and now I get the airbag light . It looks like you can clear it with a tool like the Creator C310, does anyone know someone who has the tool and would like to make a few quid? I don't really need the tool just to clear the codes, so reluctant to spend over 100 quid.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

Mathiasb wrote: »
    Hi

I removed the seats to actively amp the woofers underneath and now I get the airbag light . It looks like you can clear it with a tool like the Creator C310, does anyone know someone who has the tool and would like to make a few quid? I don't really need the tool just to clear the codes, so reluctant to spend over 100 quid.

Thanks

would an indie not do it for 25/30 euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Mathiasb

alta stare wrote: »
    would an indie not do it for 25/30 euro?

Probably but I don't know any around

• Registered Users Posts: 82,571 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I suppose a disconnect of the battery for 5 mins ain't going to reset it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

I suppose a disconnect of the battery for 5 mins ain't going to reset it?

It won't, the whole disconnect the battery thing to clear airbag lights etc is an old wives tale.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

Mathiasb wrote: »
    Probably but I don't know any around

Surely there is a garage near you that you could call in an ask?

• Advertisement
Advertisement