Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad service

Options
  • 03-09-2016 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi,
    Since purchasing the phone a few weeks ago I have had no to little coverage at least 50% of the time in different areas. I'm convinced a network reset or something can help this. Post below if in need of my account number etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

jty0yt wrote: »
    Hi,
    Since purchasing the phone a few weeks ago I have had no to little coverage at least 50% of the time in different areas. I'm convinced a network reset or something can help this. Post below if in need of my account number etc
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]jty0yt,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch, I'm so sorry to hear you are having issues with your network. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Try doing a location update on the device. Switch the phone to flight mode for ten minutes and restart it. Let me know if that works. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]- Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 44 jty0yt

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]jty0yt,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch, I'm so sorry to hear you are having issues with your network. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Try doing a location update on the device. Switch the phone to flight mode for ten minutes and restart it. Let me know if that works. [/font]

I've done this, I won't be able to test it till I get out of the area to see if its stable at the end of the week. I'll get back to you on this then. Thanks.

I've done this, I won't be able to test it till I get out of the area to see if its stable at the end of the week. I'll get back to you on this then. Thanks.
    No problem jty0yt, let me know how it goes. :D

-Pamela 

Nope issue is persisting

Nope issue is persisting
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem, I would recommend handset testing at this stage.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you try the sim in a different phone[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]jty0yt and let me know how you get on.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Advertisement

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem, I would recommend handset testing at this stage.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you try the sim in a different phone[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]jty0yt and let me know how you get on.[/font]

I'll see what I can do

I'll see what I can do
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]jty0yt,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]let me know how you get on.[/font]

Advertisement