Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yellow warning from AH

Options
  • 03-09-2016 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭

I have just received a yellow card warning from a mod who within second post trying to discuss this, informed me to open a DRP here as he would not he changing his mind.

I deeply annoyed, as of late with the amount of anti religious anti Christian sentemt in AH. Better suited to other forums.

My comment was not an attempt and back seat modding at all, I do personally believe this mod does not me for personal reasons.

I firmly believe this card is not called for an a steep and clear over reaction on the part Of The moderators, who do have a difficult job.

Thank you for your time

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Hey there,

Can you forward the PMs between yourself and the mod and I'll look into this when I get a chance,

Thnaks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Hey there,

Can you forward the PMs between yourself and the mod and I'll look into this when I get a chance,

Thnaks

Afternoon Kersplat,

Currently mobile, so will do when home. Honestly no rush with this, it's the weekend and ye have places to be and relaxing to be done!

I'm still in bed :D

Cheers, whenever you can.

I'm still in bed :D

Cheers, whenever you can.

Ha! Enjoy it, just got pissed on by a lovely shower of rain. Will be some time this afternoon, I can send them on. Stay in bed as long as you can. It's sh*te outside.

Got your PMs, thanks. Can you reengage with the mod who carded you? Any issues, come back to me :)

• Advertisement

Got your PMs, thanks. Can you reengage with the mod who carded you? Any issues, come back to me :)

I'll PM you about that. If it's okay?

I'd ask that you engage with Ken, you can PM me also if you wish.

I believe this has been resolved? If you confirm I will ask admin to close it. Thanks :)

7d851c768839e2825d1c0313293fecbc.jpg

Oops!!

Not it has not been resolved. I am very very annoyed.

Nah, Just kidding. It's all good :)

• Advertisement

Cheers :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement