Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know some decent replacement analogue sticks?

Options
  • 03-09-2016 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Need new analogue sticks as both my launch controllers have finally worn out.

Does anyone know of any decent replacement sticks/has anyone replaced their sticks? Preferably from Amazon.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I've used 3 sets of these in 3 controllers.

For some reason the ones I received on my 3rd order had a slightly smaller diameter and my controlfreeks are too big for them but the first 2 orders were bang on. Even by themselves the Xbox One sticks offer better grip and seem a lot tougher compared to the DS4's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

dudeeile wrote: »
    I've used 3 sets of these in 3 controllers.

For some reason the ones I received on my 3rd order had a slightly smaller diameter and my controlfreeks are too big for them but the first 2 orders were bang on. Even by themselves the Xbox One sticks offer better grip and seem a lot tougher compared to the DS4's.

Yeah I kept looking and eventually bought some Xbox One sticks, waiting for them to arrive now!

Thanks man!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

I put aluminum Xbox One sticks in mine. Way better than the originals!!

Advertisement