Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What To See Around Kincasslagh?

Options
  • 03-09-2016 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

Heading away tonight to Kincasslagh. I know today/tonight is a write off weather wise so we'll just spend that in the hotel but what do you advise seeing Sunday around this area of Donegal?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,300 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Daniel o'donnell country, so his museum is in dungloe if that interests you.
    Can take a trip to arranmore on the ferry or hire a boat and go fishing, theres a few that advertise round that area.
    Golf on cruit island, probably one of the most beautiful 9 hole courses in ireland.
    Beaches nearby if the weather is good, carrickfinn, mullaghderg, keadue strand, cloughglass.
    Iggys pub in kincasslagh has a nice craft beer selection, though i think i heard it may have closed recently?
    Further afield, can go to glenveagh national park or a scenic drive thru gweedore to bloody foreland, or south to maghery and round to leitir

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

No interest in wee Daniel I'm afraid. I'm the wrong side of 60 for that :)
    Just decided to head away to Donegal at the last minute and it was one of the few hotels available.

Will check out as many of your suggestions as possible. Thanks!

Advertisement