Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hello need add post to beware people

Options
  • 03-09-2016 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

i had i n our hose very bad tilers and would like to show all people how he destroy our bathroom and kitchen but im a new on board ie and cant add picture please help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,630 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

prezes_a wrote:
    i had i n our hose very bad tilers and would like to show all people how he destroy our bathroom and kitchen but im a new on board ie and cant add picture please help.

This isn't really what Boards is for.

I'd suggest, you talk to tiler and tell them you feel their work was unacceptable and ask them to correct it. (I suspect you may have already done this). If they were recommended to you be a friend or colleague, I'd make sure to tell them about it.

If they refuse, you can bring them to the small claims court, get someone else to fix it or just live with it.

I would certainly tell people you know about the experience but putting pics on the internet won't really help you I'm afraid.

That's all I can offer I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 prezes_a

This isn't really what Boards is for.

I'd suggest, you talk to tiler and tell them you feel their work was unacceptable and ask them to correct it. (I suspect you may have already done this). If they were recommended to you be a friend or colleague, I'd make sure to tell them about it.

If they refuse, you can bring them to the small claims court, get someone else to fix it or just live with it.

I would certainly tell people you know about the experience but putting pics on the internet won't really help you I'm afraid.

That's all I can offer I'm afraid.

I try to ring him but he dont answer his phone, but i will go to court like you said.thx

Advertisement