Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Ben Arfa would be screwed...but who in hell is going buy a lower card..it would drive the existing prices through the roof

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I'm keeping my reward packs for tomorrow I'll open them about time they do upgrades or whatever might pack something fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Opened my packs. Got Hamsik, McGeady IF (could be handy for a Paddy's day SBC) and pastore. Not great but some useful cards nonetheless

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Any ideas for a striker tomorrow? Should have about 60k tonight?l. Was looking at Lukaka or Costa, or get martial to lf as a striker and get a new lw?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

blaa85 wrote: »
    Any ideas for a striker tomorrow? Should have about 60k tonight?l. Was looking at Lukaka or Costa, or get martial to lf as a striker and get a new lw?

I just use Martial. Really good for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

v3ttel wrote: »
    Buffon is a farce of a keeper. Anything that's slightly in the corner is a goal.

In the last 4 games for me, he's conceded 20 goals and made 5 saves. Any shot within 35 yards is a goal.

Decided to take a video of him. It's like playing with no keeper. Every shot is a goal. How does he not save the first weak finesse shot when he is right there? And how does he fumble the shot with zero power......

Watch the last one in slow mo @ 59 seconds.....

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Just sold my De Gea to try fund my Suarez SBC. To anyone who has done it, would 250k cover Barca, Real and Athletico?

I have Rakitic already.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

wong wrote: »
    Just sold my De Gea to try fund my Suarez SBC. To anyone who has done it, would 250k cover Barca, Real and Athletico?

I have Rakitic already.

Check Futbins squad building challenge section. Gives you an idea of the cost of every SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Going to play my first weekend league tomorrow. Any tips? Quite new to fifa on ps4, only have it 3 weeks, was Div1/2 player last year on ps4, steamed through Divisions 10 & 9 so far but havn't had chance to play much more. Would say I'd be in around Div4ish on this. Would Gold 3 be out of the question? Done a bit of trading and currently rocking;

Begovic
    Bellerin Smalling Bailly Shaw

Eriksen Kante Fernandinho

Mane Musa Martial/Walcott

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

About to open 12 Gold Upgrade Packs, last time I did 10 and got 87 Dybala. I'll keep updated with any significant pulls.

• Advertisement

1: Melo, Balde Diao
    2: Jaume Costa, Abel Hernandez
    3: Tah, Karsdorp
    4: Rakitskyi, Van Aanholt
    5: Fernandez, Embolo
    6: Subasic, Bruno
    7: Hernandez, Tello
    8: Marchetti, Frei
    9: Allan, Badu
    10: Menez, Fetfatzidis
    11: Godin! (88), Vela
    12: Kurzawa, Gourcuff

Decided to do 2 more with the leftover players.

13: Batshuayi, Braithwaite
    14: Glik, Javi Garcia

Overall not too impressed with that. 28 players and only one rated over 83, I'll probably never use Godin anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

I've just figured out FUT Champions and I've realised..... I'll never qualify for the weekend league. This will wreck my head !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Is NIF LLoris much of an improvement on Butland? Find Butland is great at reaching the top corner shots

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Toobz wrote: »
    Is NIF LLoris much of an improvement on Butland? Find Butland is great at reaching the top corner shots

Have both, used them for over 300 games total. Butland is far better.. But Lloris does pull off wonder saves.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Let's just say you are in bad shape and need few good games to get you back on track.

Division 7 against a team with 40 chemistry and 80 rating, he is too slow with his tackle in penalty area and gets sent off.

I score a penalty, I score another goal and out of nowhere this ends 2:2.

I am doing something wrong in this game...

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Some interesting sbcs out today with good rewards, what I got in the packs was a bit disappointing and I still came out ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

seamie78 wrote: »
    Some interesting sbcs out today with good rewards, what I got in the packs was a bit disappointing and I still came out ahead

Foreign players and playing abroad?

How much did you spend if you don't mind me asking?

In two seperate games this morning, the AI has scored corners for me :confused:

I usually aim corners towards the front post, either for a header at goal or to flick it back for another player. Twice, in two seperate games, I've misaimed but found SBC Giovinco in the box, who (despite me still controlling a different player) has powered a header into the goal.

I mean, I'll take them...I need two points in 2 games to get promoted to Div 2. But still...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I mean, I'll take them...I need two points in 2 games to get promoted to Div 2. But still...

You're making great progress, you were struggling in Div 4 a short while back. I need a point from 2 games to stay in Div 3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Right, I'm gonna try NIF Eriksen a scoot, what chemistry card should I stick on him?

• Advertisement

So I had this go my way last night, got a penalty for a proper dive from Dele Alli.

https://streamable.com/4tkym

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Lord TSC wrote: »
    In two seperate games this morning, the AI has scored corners for me :confused:

I usually aim corners towards the front post, either for a header at goal or to flick it back for another player. Twice, in two seperate games, I've misaimed but found SBC Giovinco in the box, who (despite me still controlling a different player) has powered a header into the goal.

I find corners totally random. The AI scores the majority of mine unless I have Giroud on and go for a 'cross to near post' option.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

wonski wrote: »
    Foreign players and playing abroad?

How much did you spend if you don't mind me asking?

Just had to buy khedira for the German one had the rest

Berty44 wrote: »
    You're making great progress, you were struggling in Div 4 a short while back. I need a point from 2 games to stay in Div 3

I go through patches. As I said, I feel I'm doing well at the moment, but by Monday, I worry I could go on a ten match losing streak :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Wtf? I just played a game there where I couldn't enter the 'Team Management' screen, couldn't change formation or make subs etc. Anyone else ever encounter this?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Premier league upgrades are live now apparently

IMG_20170217_180404.jpg

Just a normal winter upgrade renamed refreshed.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I don't get Valencia's pace rating. He'd torch 99% of players in a race.

Lads just realised all the informs get upgraded one even if they don't come close to them. My one to watch Kante is an 85 my rashford is 82 and Ali is 84.

• Advertisement

Lads I am in heaven. POTM Don, POTM Alli, and OTW Mané all in my team.

Mané, a winger with 99 pace now has 92 fcuking strength!

Advertisement