Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Or go for the opposite post by the keeper he never reacts quick enough if it's tight to the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Glad I went back to my lique 1 team. Ben arfa is on fire, 17 goals on 21 games laccazette getting his share now and i romped to the title with 2 games spare , back to div 4 now i think after my disastrous run with a serie a team.

So in my drunken moment of madness I built this team for next weekend I plan to play the 25 games in weekend league ASAP and sell them on Saturday and hopefully make a profit or break even it cost about 600k I love the looks of thiago as cam he may be slow but his passing and shooting looks great.

Screenshot_20170219_013351.pngtake a screenshot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

First time ever reaching Div 2 :D was 1 point off of title...drew my last game. Trying to figure out a good backup squad to my prem side at the moment. I've got so many high quality untradeables, just a matter of trying to figure out how I can get them in one squad :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,078 ✭✭✭Guffy

Erm.. so has anyone ever won the title and not gotten paid? Now it was only div 6 but won it and got no coins other than the match coins :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Just sold reus to fund the coins for otw mane. Might live to regret it as he scored 44 in 44 with 29 assists. Do ya Reckon manes price will drop much over the week or should I just buy him now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

I must be brutal at this game :D
    Took me about 2 months to get from division 7 to division 6 and now i'm there, i'm getting battered.... Division 7 here i come again

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I must be brutal at this game :D
    Took me about 2 months to get from division 7 to division 6 and now i'm there, i'm getting battered.... Division 7 here i come again

Ebbs and flows, highest I've ever got was Div 2 but usually div 3. This year i got relegated from div3 to div6 and working my way back up

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

**** it.

Just bought IF Martial and OTW Mane. Gonna have them flank SBC Lacazette and see how I do....

Lord TSC wrote: »
    **** it.

Just bought IF Martial and OTW Mane. Gonna have them flank SBC Lacazette and see how I do....

I have the coinage for them now too so tempted.

• Advertisement

First game I did there, won 3-0

Mane was unreal. His pace is crazy.

Martial was a bit anonymous.

Into div 2 now. Bit scared.

EDIT

Game two. 4-1 win.

Mane with two. Lacazette with two.

Martial, again, not doing much. I know its only two games, but not seeing an upgrade worth 300k....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Managed to win Div 2 yesterday, must be easier while everyone's playing WL. Did it with points to spare too, I was winning my last game and only needed a draw so scored an OG in the last minute, maybe my opponent won the division thanks to that too :p

Got 21 games to knock out today, looking like yet another Gold 3 finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Are those weekend league squad rules ongoing for next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

So after my disaterous drop down the divisions I finally made the move to build my legends team. I have SBC Suarez up top in a 433(4). Two and a half games ( had a quitter at HT when 3-0 up ) Suarez has yet to score !

RW is Ljunberg, LW is Giggsy, CAM is Zola, CM Keane and Rijkaard. Currently using the Juve defence with SBC Buffon.

Two wins one 0-0 draw, 5 goals for, none against. Have a million left to fill out a Legendary defence, trying to get them at the right prices.

Ok, dumping Martial. Just not worth 300k+

Gonna replace him with MOTM Son up front.

Ok, dumping Martial. Just not worth 300k+

Gonna replace him with MOTM Son up front.

I preferred son in cam I didn't like him as striker he seemed a lot slower then 90 pace.

Serie A upgrades are out, my SIF Dybala's gone from 87 to 88, but he's only gotten +1 passing +1 defending and +2 physical. Not sure who else has gone up.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Mertens, Bonaventura, Gomez, Salah and Insigne all upgraded so their in-forms should be getting +1's. Sweet.

Might have to buy the new Nainggolan though, that'll be expensive.

Mertens is now an 89 I did well out of them I had mertens, Perisic, cuadrado, brosovic upgrade.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Mertens, Bonaventura, Gomez, Salah and Insigne all upgraded so their in-forms should be getting +1's. Sweet.

Might have to buy the new Nainggolan though, that'll be expensive.

My 87 Salah card didn't get an upgrade I assume it's because there was a gap between the informs.

• Advertisement

The latency bar is such shít, I'm sure it's just randomly generated at this stage. 5 bars and yet the game is freezing every 2 seconds. I have 11 games left to get 3 wins for Gold 3 and I'm nearly sure it's going to take me all 11 games. Can't but a win at the moment. I was 1-0 up in the 85th minute, he scores with Ronaldo and Griezmann immediately after each other while my players aren't reacting to being in possession, just letting the ball hit off their shins and refusing to play first time passes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,078 ✭✭✭Guffy

With thelatency bar i find that its the length of time it takes to get full is what matters. If you go to the game and starts at 2 then goes up to 4 or 5 its gona be a **** connection. I just exit and get a new matchup thats starts at 4 or 5 (or 3 for non wl/cup games) and it works fine

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Anyone try man of the match (orange card) Dzeko ? 90 shot is very tempting.

6 losses on the bounce in Div 2, but in fairness, I've been trying to stream it to my laptop all day and it was lagging badly. I really like the players I've got, but cause the brother is off for the midterm, he'll be dominating the TV for the most part, so won't be playing much.

6 losses on the bounce in Div 2, but in fairness, I've been trying to stream it to my laptop all day and it was lagging badly. I really like the players I've got, but cause the brother is off for the midterm, he'll be dominating the TV for the most part, so won't be playing much.
    How do you stream it to your laptop ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Bit the bullet and bought otw mane. He's alright I guess. Also noticed his price has dropped 30k since this morning

14murphy wrote: »

Xbox app for Windows 10. You can stream from your Xbox to your computer with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Xbox app for Windows 10. You can stream from your Xbox to your computer with it.

How do you find it? Mine is very good most of the time but does take a hissy fit every five minutes or so and lags for about 5 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Bit the bullet and bought otw mane. He's alright I guess. Also noticed his price has dropped 30k since this morning

I've lost about 50-60k on him since buying him...worth it though. Wouldn't mind if he picked up another IF either :P

• Advertisement

14murphy wrote: »

This changes everything!!!!!!

Advertisement