Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ugh.

Decided to do the PotM Alli challange. Basically did three of the 4 challanges for next to nothing.

The League One challange though; it's cost me 50k. This PotM card better be worth it...

Got him last night, put him in my squad with Dybala.

Was stuck in Division 6 with my old cheapish squad and since I put them in I've been promoted to Division 5 and have made my first 4 matches rage quit in the first half.

It's a monster card.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Alli is good as a CAM. Only issue is his balance, which seems to be the case for any midfielders above 5ft 10.

Had no time for WL last weekend so have to qualify again. This Italian requirement seems to bring out the worst in people. Got to the final in my first and won the second tournament I entered. But the amount of horribly negative players with midfield of Asamoah, Parolo, Medel and Khedira is unreal. Lad I played in the final had 5 at the back, and then of those midfielders above and had one long distance shot all game. I eventually won 2-0, but it was a miserable game. Can't see how these guys enjoy such a negative setup

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

The Americas FIFA Ultimate Team final is being shown again tonight at 10:30 after the Champions league game on BT. Interesting to watch their player switching and the way they defended. So quick into the tackles.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

14murphy wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what the requirements are for this weeks daily tournaments. At work with no console but might make a team on my phone if I need too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/5arguo/fut_champions_schedule_requirements_rewards/

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm wondering if it would be worth while grabbing an IF McGeady with St Patricks day in mind. At the very least, I'm going to start grabbing a few higher rated Irish players cause you know there'll be some sort of SBC for it....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I'm wondering if it would be worth while grabbing an IF McGeady with St Patricks day in mind. At the very least, I'm going to start grabbing a few higher rated Irish players cause you know there'll be some sort of SBC for it....

Yeah, and probably a pathetic Shamrock kit as the prize

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Got MOTM Thiago last night, reckon his price will go up a little before Friday?

Thursday night probably see his peak?

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/834417518118891521

With no PL games this weekend gone, not much options I guess...

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Leaks on twitter of a 88 CAM Mkhitaryan, 89 Kane and 88 Fabregas MOTM for the FA cup over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Adam1100 wrote: »
    88 CAM Mkhitaryan
    WANT

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

IMG_20170222_191330.jpg

I really want that mkhitaryan card

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lique 1 upgrades out, if ballotelli went to 86 and same for Glik, no upgrade for Lemar :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Blazer wrote: »
    Lique 1 upgrades out, if ballotelli went to 86 and same for Glik, no upgrade for Lemar :(

Lemar got an upgrade - 80 rated LM :)

Lemar got an upgrade - 80 rated LM :)

Yeah but his 84 if never went up :(

Looks like he has an 85 now.2hQ5qR4

Looks like he has an 85 now.2hQ5qR4

Yeah he's upgraded now :) awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Any tips for making coins? Up to division 3 in seasons but get bored using same players and keep entering the draft which doesn't help

88 CAM Mkhi. Omg. Do want.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Is there any colours left for them to exploit. *shakes fist at EA*

Kants

*on a sidenote, can't get above division 3, yo-yo'ing between 3 and 5, mainly 4. Don't want to dismantle my Everton based squad, think I have to :(

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

bmcc10 wrote: »
    Any tips for making coins? Up to division 3 in seasons but get bored using same players and keep entering the draft which doesn't help

in a similar position to yourself just a division below, the draft kills me as well I reckon if I saved the coins I have spent on drafts I would have a killer team

• Advertisement

Here's my team now..very happy with it...can pass the ball when needed..plenty of steel in midfield and some great subs...I think I have 11 IF players and 4 of them are on the bench:)
    I was in Div 3, switched to an unbeatable italian team and got relegated 3 divisions in a row.. back to div 3 now with my current team and 2 games won.
    I bought a backup CAM Boudebouz for Ben Arfa and he really is a beast as well.

wFNCLvq.png

That looks sweet. How's Silva? The next team I build, I'm probably doing Lemar- Lacazette - Silva.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Love Boudebouz!

Yeah I picked up Boudebouz and Silva for less than 40k combined. Silva is a great CAM as a sub.

That looks sweet. How's Silva? The next team I build, I'm probably doing Lemar- Lacazette - Silva.

Very fast and find him excellent, had paired him with Glik but find glik is often the last man back and his lack of pace kills me then.
    Does chemistry come in when using silva as cam? Might try that :)

Ben arfa is my top scorer, the 4-3-3 (4) really suits a strong cam

Here is what I have finally worked up to :

www.futbin.com/17/squad/1683054

Berty44 wrote: »
    Here is what I have finally worked up to :

www.futbin.com/17/squad/1683054

bloody hell. How do you find them?

bloody hell. How do you find them?

Only played 5 games so far. Won 3 drew 1 and lost 1. I always try to get a legend squad every year as I am convinced they are not subject to EA bs. They do play very well and I am dominating games with them. The game I lost 3-1 , my opponent had 4 shots to my 15. Suarez has not been up to much yet but it's too early to say on him.

As to the trading questions above I traded my way to that squad by loads of small trades. Have been able to make a killing on the SBC's, for example I made aver 90k by having a team of MK Dons players I could sell. Also made coins from having every La Liga team done. Also I have a Concept squad of some silver players from the various SBCs. I look for these players when I can get on and end up buying them often for 300 coins and selling them for over 1000, often for up to 2000. Do this often enough and the coins all add up.

Very fast and find him excellent, had paired him with Glik but find glik is often the last man back and his lack of pace kills me then.
    Does chemistry come in when using silva as cam? Might try that :)

Ben arfa is my top scorer, the 4-3-3 (4) really suits a strong cam

I think if you sub a player on the in wrong position they get 6 chemistry but I don't feel any difference.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I think if you sub a player on the in wrong position they get 6 chemistry but I don't feel any difference.

Unless its changed but it used to be they get the same chemistry as the player your subbing off. That's a couple year ago but maybe it's changed

Advertisement