Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Berty44 wrote: »
    Here is what I have finally worked up to :

www.futbin.com/17/squad/1683054

Wow.....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I actually hate getting promoted to Division 1. It's guaranteed relegation with 5 or 6 losses. Then back to Division 2 where it's an easy promotion 9 times out of 10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Got a blue howdes in my reward packs

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

I got MOTM Dzeko, lukaku and a few upgraded cards so made some decent money this week. Probably keep dzeko cause he's only 20k and doesn't look bad apart from his pace!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Best I got from Gold 3 was fcuking Xhaka.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

J. Marston wrote: »
    I actually hate getting promoted to Division 1. It's guaranteed relegation with 5 or 6 losses. Then back to Division 2 where it's an easy promotion 9 times out of 10.

Same for me with Div 3 and 2 now. Romp through Div 3, slaughtered in Div 2 :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Best I got from Gold 3 was fcuking Xhaka.

That sounds like the opposite of a reward!

I wish I could go one season in Division one without losing my first game with a ridiculous loss. This time around in the first game I hit the post twice, missed three one on ones with the keeper and lost to an own goal. It makes it so hard to make a run at the title when you lose the first game.

Is anyone else getting an insane amount of lag tonight? It was so bad that I accidentally passed the ball into my own net with my keeper when my passes were 2-3 seconds delayed. Not what you want to be doing in D1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

After selling loads from my rewards pack now have 80k in coins most I had before was 20 so what do I spend them on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Have 13 out of 20 done for the Suarez SBC done, serious grind.

The club is about 12 days old and this is what its at.

https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/2002328

Walcott is only good at super fast counters which I don't really play. Any suggestions for replacements?

Also is Suarez that much better than Dybala? Was also considering replacing him with Griezmann.

Only going to play until I've got 10 wins this weekend, can't be bothered with these restrictions and playing with bad teams. The requirements are the opposite of what they should be, they should encourage creativity in the squad, not just limit the players you can use.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Toobz wrote: »
    Have 13 out of 20 done for the Suarez SBC done, serious grind.

The club is about 12 days old and this is what its at.

https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/2002328

Walcott is only good at super fast counters which I don't really play. Any suggestions for replacements?

Also is Suarez that much better than Dybala? Was also considering replacing him with Griezmann.

I'm no expert, as many here will testify, but I find Shaw to be very ineffectual - I find an Azpilicueta/Baines combo much better at LB - but that's my two cents

I'm no expert, as many here will testify, but I find Shaw to be very ineffectual - I find an Azpilicueta/Baines combo much better at LB - but that's my two cents

Same for me. I use Van Aanholt and find he is much better than Shaw. Good positioning, better pace, decent enough on the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

5-5 after 10 games. 2 disconnects when I was leading so I really should be 7-3. Just going to get to 14 wins to secure gold monthly and call it.

Lads is there any difference between gold 2 and gold 1 in monthly rewards?

Nah the monthlies are just bronze, silver, gold, elite.

Nah the monthlies are just bronze, silver, gold, elite.

Not worth putting in the effort to go up one level then is it?

jayo26 wrote: »
    Not worth putting in the effort to go up one level then is it?

Nope. Although it should be Gold 3 = 3 in-forms, Gold 2 = 4 Gold 1 = 5.

Don't think I'm gonna play all the WL. I need 20 wins for elite and I'm currently 2-2. My team is garbage and I don't feel like playing 40 games with it.

I'll see where I am after 10 games.

Nope. Although it should be Gold 3 = 3 in-forms, Gold 2 = 4 Gold 1 = 5.

Don't think I'm gonna play all the WL. I need 20 wins for elite and I'm currently 2-2. My team is garbage and I don't feel like playing 40 games with it.

I'll see where I am after 10 games.

I've got to gold 3 for weekend got my 11 wins handy enough but I just hate the bundesleague it was such a chore to play i just going to sell up the players when they are at decent prices.

• Advertisement

One of the qualifying tournaments for next week requires 7 MLS players, I'm stocking up on the likes of Dos Santos and Alessandrini at the moment, they're sure to rise a bit anyway.

Just sold up my German team I got just over a million for it and had bought it for 800k so all round not bad but apart from 86 hernandez I was really not liking Costa and Dembele ect and even reus was not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Got MOTM Howedes from marquee matchups pack! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Opened a few packs, best I got was a Dean fecking Windass :(

I actually can't get a win now, 3-6 this weekend. It's like the game just knows I'm only playing for 10 wins and is making me play as many games as possible.

Luis Gustavo is the worst player I've ever used in FUT.

I used inform Bentaleb for that role he was actually ok good stamina.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Try a 86 IF Balotelli , they really captured him on Fifa right i.e. A lazy bollix

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Spent the last two days buying various IFs and the likes that have under 7 contracts, throwing some bronze contracts on them to get them to 7 Contracts/99 Fitness and selling them off as fresh. IF market has been good to me recently :D

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Spent the last two days buying various IFs and the likes that have under 7 contracts, throwing some bronze contracts on them to get them to 7 Contracts/99 Fitness and selling them off as fresh. IF market has been good to me recently :D

Thats like tampering with the milage on a car...... Great idea :)

Advertisement