Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,078 ✭✭✭Guffy

Just got a walk out legend and totw in two packs :D

Okacha and insigne... either fun to play with or just sell to improve my squad as a whole? It badly needs improving. Also got an aliba so thats on the market as im fed up with la liga

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

gufc21 wrote: »
    Just got a walk out legend and totw in two packs :D

Okacha and insigne... either fun to play with or just sell to improve my squad as a whole? It badly needs improving. Also got an aliba so thats on the market as im fed up with la liga

Okocha isn't very good in the game, unless you're great with skills. I used him and he was dead by the 60th minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Did anyone get mkhitaryan cam?? So tempted to splash out in him he is dropping a bit in price he might drop a bit more later.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

That's really annoying. 3 games to go in D1, needed to win all 3. I come up against a guy that holds the ball in the corner from the 50th minute onwards when he was 2-1 up. Managed to make it 2-2 in the 80th minute, and he wasted the last 10 mins in the corner with one of his players holding off 3 of mine. All I could do is give him throw ins.

I wish these lads could be reported and banned.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    Did anyone get mkhitaryan cam?? So tempted to splash out in him he is dropping a bit in price he might drop a bit more later.

Not yet, but I'm saving up for a dream team at the moment so probably won't :/ Really interested to see what people think of him though.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Not yet, but I'm saving up for a dream team at the moment so probably won't :/ Really interested to see what people think of him though.

His stats are insane he would run for entire game having him and Jesus on 99 stamina would be lethal after 60 mins.

20170225_175239.png
    Couldn't resist in the end ha will update later when get a chance to use him.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

This is ridiculous, I can tell from the first two minutes whether or not I'll have a chance in a game. Half the games I play as soon as I kick off my players are letting passes run right by them and doing those stupid lunges away from a ball rolling right to them, or shinning all their first touches out of possession.

And then in the games where I feel like I actually have a chance shít like this happens. https://streamable.com/rs0zs

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Was on course for elite monthly. Then 5 games in a row of Ronaldo, Bale and Neymar = 5 losses.

Fúck this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

And then in the games where I feel like I actually have a chance shít like this happens. https://streamable.com/rs0zs

I'll see your OG, and I'll raise you this

• Advertisement

Okay I'm done with WL, fcuk it.

Firstly I concede this penalty.

https://streamable.com/z4osw

Ball thrown to Thiago who lets it bounce off him rather than controlling it, Godin then makes a block but it bounces off his leg and gets through to Benzema, who them players a 1-2 and gets "fouled" by Toprak who stops the ball.

I equalise later on, take it into extra time, and then he scores this.

https://streamable.com/8dfl3

The player who scored it is Fajr, a lad with 52 jumping and 49 heading in-game. A pinpoint top corner header from 12 yards out. Something my MArio Gomez hasn't been able to do once

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'm glad I never bothered doing it..first of all the mention of all the grinding for 40 bloody games definitely didn't appeal to and from the posts here I made the right decision day 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Yeah I am retiring from weekend league. I've enough coins to keep me going for the rest of the year and don't feel it's worth it. Got gold monthly so finished with it.

Speaking of monthly rewards my red Asenjo was bumped to an 86 so last months rewards were not all that bad at all. Also my Ousmane Dembele was given a pace boost, he now has 96 pace! Skill upgrade incoming also I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I'm also done with it. Definitely this time. Got elite for the month so 11 red in-forms should stack my teams pretty much as possible from this point. Stress just ain't worth it.

Nothing like not playing for a few days, then coming back and losing 4 games 3-0 :/

Lads, I've got OTW Mane and want to get the coinage for him. Looking at things, Pool play Leicester tomorrow, so I figure it's probably a good idea to wait till tomorrow evening and try and ride a wave of positivity, hoping he scores?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Nothing like not playing for a few days, then coming back and losing 4 games 3-0 :/

Lads, I've got OTW Mane and want to get the coinage for him. Looking at things, Pool play Leicester tomorrow, so I figure it's probably a good idea to wait till tomorrow evening and try and ride a wave of positivity, hoping he scores?

What do you think of Mane? I had him and Martial for about 20 games and I seen minimal output from them to justify the money I reverted back to Walcot and depay and instantly they were better.

Mane was grand for a few games, but I find that pace can be overstated in people's opinions sometimes. He never seemed to make the runs I want my strikers to be making, trying to beat the first line.

But then, I'm in a big slump at the moment. So I'm cashing out and just trading mainly.

Am looking at doing some team with a frontline of Mertens - Icardi - Messi up front, and possibly Scholes in the midfield uniting the three :P

I think everyone has to try inform Jesus he is just phenomenal for me I just don't understand how he is so good I can only imagine his stamina has something to do with it.

Really wish the German and Italian Leagues would open up, SBC wise. I hate having so much tied up in them :(

If you're looking to sell OTW Mane he's always going to rise to around what he's at now before a game (415k on ps4 at least). If he scores he'll rise and he'll drop if he doesn't. The safest time to sell is right before a game though, he'll be about 60k lower for the next few days after the game if he doesn't have a chance at an IF I'd say. Still, there's a good chance he actually does score at least one against Leicester so I'd be keeping him this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Just won promotion to div 3 with my lique 1 team..its an awful pity Ben Arfa does't get his game at PSG as his normal card is unbelievable ,
    I only realised last week that Matuidi is left footed and once I copped that he's chipping in with his goals. I just worked out I have 5 left footers in my team and subs.
    I think playing 4-3-3 (v4) is so engrained in me now I find I'm crap now at other formations unless its 4-1-2-1-2 (1).

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Ozil is as bad in game as he is in real life !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Motm Billing in bronze pack, sold for 11000 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

jayo26 wrote: »
    I think everyone has to try inform Jesus he is just phenomenal for me I just don't understand how he is so good I can only imagine his stamina has something to do with it.

if you had a choice of 89 hazard up front or if jesus who would you choose.
    i was gonna go with hazard before you mentioned jesus.

if you had a choice of 89 hazard up front or if jesus who would you choose.
    i was gonna go with hazard before you mentioned jesus.

I haven't tried hazard up front so I can't honestly answer that but I score more goals with Jesus then I have with any other striker he is just the best finisher i have used and I don't know why he doesn't have the best stats but just seems to get on the end of every pass and threw ball.

Also his inform has 99 stamina so I find when he is running for a ball against any other defender he nearly always wins it especially late in games he never tires.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Is this IF Jesus or his regular car ?

14murphy wrote: »
    Is this IF Jesus or his regular car ?

His if. His normal card has 98 stamina. I've played against it a few times tends to destroy me along if Moses.

I think I'm guna get if Jesus. I also had a look at otw manes stamina it's only 84

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

His if. His normal card has 98 stamina. I've played against it a few times tends to destroy me along if Moses.

I think I'm guna get if Jesus. I also had a look at otw manes stamina it's only 84

Moses is the king

Farty88 wrote: »
    Moses is the king

Moses is the worst

• Advertisement

Couldn't use Mane for that reason he just runs out of pace at end of games.

Advertisement