Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Nainggolan has nearly 90 in everything. Assuming he gets a TOTS card, he will have 90+ in every stat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Maybe it's just me because I can never afford TOTY lots of 99 attributes, IFs with nearly 90 in every card stat, but I really think these crazy overpowered cards break the game.

FUT for me is always the most fun at the start when everyone is trying to scrape teams together and build them up slowly. I lose interest around May when there are 5 varieties of players with different color cards, because after one or two IFs, players become ridiculously overpowered.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

that Gnabry card looks decent. Nice TOTW coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Bought if Jesus. Played one game and scored 4. I know it's only one game but I love him :pac: ridiculously good.

Also slotted mertans into my Italian team. He's class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Bought if Jesus. Played one game and scored 4. I know it's only one game but I love him :pac: ridiculously good.

Also slotted mertans into my Italian team. He's class

He is pretty fantastic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

You just have to laugh sometimes. My dispossessed my opponent in his own box, 12 yards out with Martial with no defenders in front of him, just as I power up the bar to have a shot.....the ref blows for half time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

blaa85 wrote: »
    I did the cavani sbc since it only cost me a couple of coins, and may throw him in a squad with suarez when I get around to that sbc. Ended up getting a motm card in a pack. The Sevilla lb, only worth about 12k, but was a nice surprise and I'm in quite a bit of profit after shipping the rest of the palermo golds.

Anyone else find pack luck is much better after sbc's?? Got Pablo hernandez if after doing the marquee sbc on the weekend as well. (I'm a Leeds fan, so I was delighted!)

Just did Cavani last night and packed DeBruyne so happy enough with my luck.
    I had untradeable Cavani in my team, so this sbc was good for me :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Have the Palermo player prices died back down? Tempted to try it, cause the blue Cavaini beside blue Lacazette would be fun, but don't want to spend a fortune....

IMG_20170301_150135.jpgpicture hosting

Looks like the image yesterday was correct. Some nice cards in there. That depay card will be mental but. Noway am I building a league one team for Him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Have the Palermo player prices died back down? Tempted to try it, cause the blue Cavaini beside blue Lacazette would be fun, but don't want to spend a fortune....
    They don't seem to be much different from when I did it and sold my excess gold Palermo players last Friday night, at around 5k per player.

Was looking at buying up some silver players from predominately silver teams in Bundesligue and Seria A for upcoming SBC's but looks like many are already on that, the few "key" positions I was going to buy, the players are already mad prices.

• Advertisement

Gueye and Van Aanholt might be new additions to my team. Loved both of their regular cards, but it'll be hard to replace Matic and SIF Coleman.

Gueye and Van Aanholt might be new additions to my team. Loved both of their regular cards, but it'll be hard to replace Matic and SIF Coleman.

No one is worth replacing SIF Coleman with he is the best full back in the game for me absolutely love him wouldnt replace him with anyone else.

On another note I reached 100 league games with Jesus last night here are his stats.

20170301_150005.jpg

Lost an absolute fortune in him but he has the best goals per game ratio of any one I used as a striker for over a 100 games he has been better then ronaldo, neymar, depay and mertens.

Keita's two previous IFs have been round 15k so that third one looks amazing if he stays at that level.

Jayo, what formation you using him in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

jayo26 wrote: »
    No one is worth replacing SIF Coleman with he is the best full back in the game for me absolutely love him wouldnt replace him with anyone else.

On another note I reached 100 league games with Jesus last night here are his stats.

20170301_150005.jpg

Lost an absolute fortune in him but he has the best goals per game ratio of any one I used as a striker for over a 100 games he has been better then ronaldo, neymar, depay and mertens.

Crazy for an 82 card! Tried his regular with Hunter and he was too weak in a 4-3-3

I got SBC Suarez before the weekend and hes averaged a bit over a goal a game...but basically he doesnt score for 2 matches then pops up with 4 in a game.

Anyone find SBC Dele Alli a bit slow? Would he be better as a CM with someone ahead in CAM. Should I splash out on 85 Eriksen or hold out for better?

Keita's two previous IFs have been round 15k so that third one looks amazing if he stays at that level.

Jayo, what formation you using him in?

433(4)

Screenshot_20170301_165355.png

If you play a highline against him you haven't a hope in hell he just slips past players and if he gets a quick shot in the box it's nearly always a goal.

The majority of them 100 games are in weekend league and division 1.

@toobz I didn't really like him as a 78 either but after he got the upgrade he was lethal I donno about ali I never used him but anytime I been up against him he seem to get long range goals.

OOOH, what about Mkhi? How is he?

OOOH, what about Mkhi? How is he?

He is pretty Good he is excellent dribbling and plenty of assist for me. He don't seem to get as many goals as pogba did from cam but he dont have the same shot power but his threw balls to Jesus are lethal.

85 memphis in game stats are insane pity I can't fit him into a team.

Just seen that 86 Keita as well...might build a squad around him if he settles at a decent price.

Really tempted to try a front three of SIF Memphis - SBC Lacazette - SIF Silva.

• Advertisement

Really tempted to try a front three of SIF Memphis - SBC Lacazette - SIF Silva.

Memphis price will be manageable over the weekend it cost you fek all.

He's 115-120k right now. Could see him dropping down towards 80k, but might buy him tomorrow cause thats when I'll have the time to play :P Also going to mess round with some of the Portugese and Dutch league IFs. Oh....and a legend ;)

7S29lgL.jpg

Fuk off with your legends haha. I'll be on xbox next year can't wait ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

****ing hell lads. 4 straight defeats in division 2. Bloody hell.

wardides wrote: »
    ****ing hell lads. 4 straight defeats in division 2. Bloody hell.

I went 1W 7L on Div 2 :) bad run of games over 2 days.

Its not Div 2 without a 6 game losing streak :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I actually can't play this game during the week. Seasons is so fcuking laggy all the time. Every game displays full green bars beforehand and is as laggy as the last. It's unbearable.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I was looking at if Parolo last night and this morning and was pretty sure it was sold for 70-80k.
    I was about to buy it now and it is 100k minimum. Was I seeing things yesterday???

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

In htheory should Division 2/3 be easier when Weekend League is running?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

wardides wrote: »
    In htheory should Division 2/3 be easier when Weekend League is running?

Yeah for sure.

Advertisement