Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Naingolan, I really like the looks of but am always afraid of investing so much in a non--IF card.

He is really well worth it his stats are all up there. Don't go near His upgrade card not Much has changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

I was going to buy the 87 Nainggolan for 525k on Wednesday but thought he'd keep dropping. Checked him just there and he's 670k 😳

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Nolars

Just done the foreign players sbc. Somehow managed to get totw gueye :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Adam1100 wrote: »
    I was going to buy the 87 Nainggolan for 525k on Wednesday but thought he'd keep dropping. Checked him just there and he's 670k 😳

Weekend league always inflates prices.

Mertens with two goals today. Worried he might get an IF and cost me coins if I buy him now :/

• Advertisement

Mertens with two goals today. Worried he might get an IF and cost me coins if I buy him now :/

Yehh I'm thinking of selling him up he will surely get a 90 inform that be crazy tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Think he's guaranteed an IF this week

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Mane goal and an assist so far vs Arsenal...probably not enough to get a TIF, but here's hoping :) might cash in on OTW Mane, even tho I'm really enjoying using him.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Yeah was just about to say he won't get a TIF unless he scores again, going for 495k on PS4 tight now.

Blazer wrote: »

Would've thought he needed a hatrick. The week before he got his last IF he scored a hatrick and didn't even get in. Although he might sneak in if the TOTW doesn't have any big name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Would've thought he needed a hatrick. The week before he got his last IF he scored a hatrick and didn't even get in. Although he might sneak in if the TOTW doesn't have any big name.

he did get in that week. Was that the 6-1 win with Hamsik getting a hat trick? both of them got IFs that way.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Yehh I'm thinking of selling him up he will surely get a 90 inform that be crazy tho.
    Blazer wrote: »

Yeah. Not touching him for a few days. Will just use SBC Higuain till I see what happens...

Yeah. Not touching him for a few days. Will just use SBC Higuain till I see what happens...

I sold him up his price hasn't dropped yet but id imagine it will and if not fek it I'll only loose 20 or 30 k buying him back if there is no inform.

I would adore a 90 card for him his stats would be insane be about 96 pace and near 98 shooting and 99 stamina.

I might buy MOTM Salah and play him as striker for few days see what he be like I only played him on the wing.

I sold him up his price hasn't dropped yet but id imagine it will and if not fek it I'll only loose 20 or 30 k buying him back if there is no inform.

Out of interest, when do you reckon would be best time to go after his 88?

Out of interest, when do you reckon would be best time to go after his 88?

Mertens 88? If he gets an inform His prices will drop like crazy next Wednesday.

Mertens 88? If he gets an inform His prices will drop like crazy next Wednesday.

So, waiting till Wednesday it is then :P

So, waiting till Wednesday it is then :P

Yep it's the safest bet. You want to be ready to buy at 3 o clock if he aint getting an inform.

Feels bad having to buy the Palermo wingers for 10 k having sold them for 2-3 a few days ago. Just didn't think they'd drop the sbc while cavani was still out. Holding off buying the golds because they should drop once cavani expires.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Guffy

Just walked away from the console. Most frustrating 5 games ive ever played.... ever. Not one ball went were i directed itthe defenders just walked around the place leaving huge gaps all over. Actually angry at the game. Just left remote down and walked away half way through the first half

So Payet scored, jumped from 80k to 140k, I listed my 3 for 130k and just as I did that he dropped back down to 115k. I also had one Sanson who I sold as Livescore said he wasn't starting, turns out he was starting and just scored, going from 35k to 80k :o

Not the best day for trading. I've 2 OTW Sane's for later anyway.

• Advertisement

Not the best day for trading. I've 2 OTW Sane's for later anyway.

Sell sell sell sell sell

Sell sell sell sell sell

Just did, 94k each :D Bought them both for 70k.

I bought a few sansons between 30-35k. He's a defensive midfielder so I hope he will get in the TOTW on Wednesday because of his goal.

I bought a few sansons between 30-35k. He's a defensive midfielder so I hope he will get in the TOTW on Wednesday because of his goal.

Didn't realise he'd dropped back down, gonna pick a few up myself. He was near 80k when he scored.

EDIT: Just realised they didn't keep a clean sheet, maybe not so.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Have a 87 rated Kane been trying to upgrade for a few weeks now but every Saturday I end up having to leave it because he is always due a further upgrade

seamie78 wrote: »
    Have a 87 rated Kane been trying to upgrade for a few weeks now but every Saturday I end up having to leave it because he is always due a further upgrade

Well he won't get one Wednesday so your ok

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Most frustrating day ever. 5 games, 5 losses. Attackers walking around my defenders and my attackers standing like statues. Nearly threw the controller on the last game.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Well he won't get one Wednesday so your ok

With two goals id say he will

seamie78 wrote: »
    With two goals id say he will

He won't have two informs two weeks in a row I don't think ea have ever done it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Finally finished the Higuain SBC and it worked out excellently. I had bought as many players as I could from every club which enabled me to offload the ones which became worth some good coins. Unless I could sell for over 1000 I held on the the player. In the end I was left with 125 Calcio A players for future SBCs.

The players I sold ( all bought cheaply ) netted 400k. I now have Higuain and 20 packs to open

Advertisement