Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

For League and Nation Hybrid SBCs, do you need loyalty for both World Class and Legendary? If so, could someone explain to me like I'm 5 how I go about doing the loyalty glitch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

v3ttel wrote: »
    For League and Nation Hybrid SBCs, do you need loyalty for both World Class and Legendary? If so, could someone explain to me like I'm 5 how I go about doing the loyalty glitch?

Start a game and then when it kicks off quit out of the fifa 17 game without going to the pause menu.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Start a game and then when it kicks off quit out of the fifa 17 game without going to the pause menu.

So just go back to the dashboard, close the game, and then restart the game?

So just go back to the dashboard, close the game, and then restart the game?

Yeh exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

On xbox play TOTW, take tip, quit and do it 10 times over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Guffy

Totw or single player works for this. Played some guy recently who took tip, scored an og and quit...

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Berty44 wrote: »
    Finally finished the Higuain SBC and it worked out excellently. I had bought as many players as I could from every club which enabled me to offload the ones which became worth some good coins. Unless I could sell for over 1000 I held on the the player. In the end I was left with 125 Calcio A players for future SBCs.

The players I sold ( all bought cheaply ) netted 400k. I now have Higuain and 20 packs to open

How is Higuain to use?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

wong wrote: »
    How is Higuain to use?
    Dunno yet :eek:

Just completed the SBC and got him last night. I am going to alternate him in this team with Suarez.

https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/1683054

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

wong wrote: »
    How is Higuain to use?

He's 5 goals in 5 games for me (admittedly, the spread is 2,1,1,0,1). Three of those were headers from corners too :P I'm liking him.

89 Mertens has now dropped to 625k on Xbox and 88 has dropped to 478k. Both down about 75k from before his match at the weekend. Was going to grab the 88 but since the 89 has gotten cheaper, I'll probably go him. Just give it another day or two though...

I'm up to 1.4m coins but Ronaldo is up to 1.7m so I'm as far away as ever, even though I made nearly 200K over the weekend.

I'm going to do the league and nations hybrid SBCs using the loyalty glitch and pray that the FIFA gods can drop me a valuable card after all the total crap they've given me so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

any predictions for POTM im thinking Lukaku or Kane, I wonder how difficult the sbcs will be for them

seamie78 wrote: »
    any predictions for POTM im thinking Lukaku or Kane, I wonder how difficult the sbcs will be for them

Shortlist is Lukaku, Kane, Silva, Jesus, McAuley and Jakupovic.

Lukaku's current highest rated IF is just under 500k. Kane is 303k (but with a possibilty of a MOTM in the next few days).

Either way, I think you'll be looking at 500k minimum for either of the two...

I'm being impatient and treating myself to 89 Mertens. He's 620k right now, and I know he'll drop a bit more...but I've got today and tomorrow free to play a little and if I wait till Wednesday, I won't get to use him **** all.

I know I could lose more coins in terms of his value dropping more, if another IF comes out, but with his stats, I can honestly see me trying to work him into multiple teams first and will probably be holding onto him for a few weeks at least. If he drops, he drops, but I really, really want a go at him now...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm being impatient and treating myself to 89 Mertens. He's 620k right now, and I know he'll drop a bit more...but I've got today and tomorrow free to play a little and if I wait till Wednesday, I won't get to use him **** all.

I know I could lose more coins in terms of his value dropping more, if another IF comes out, but with his stats, I can honestly see me trying to work him into multiple teams first and will probably be holding onto him for a few weeks at least. If he drops, he drops, but I really, really want a go at him now...

You won't regret it he is phenomenal but you may regret it if he gets an inform and they have some sort of a crazy pack opening weekend and his new inform can be bought for under 600k.

It happened me with 87 Salah I sold his 86 card for 600k and bought his orange 87 for about 660k but then they had a crazy weekend and his price dropped to 197k and they put price cap on him so was no chance of him recovering.

I know it's a risk and I'd hate to lose THAT much.

But I can't imagine his 90 rated card will go cheap. His stats are already insane and another IF will see him with three stats above 95 and a forth at 90+ ffs!

I know I'll probably regret it from a coins POV but **** it, let's take a gamble :P

I'm not even going to look at his price again now for two weeks...

I know it's a risk and I'd hate to lose THAT much.

But I can't imagine his 90 rated card will go cheap. His stats are already insane and another IF will see him with three stats above 95 and a forth at 90+ ffs!

I know I'll probably regret it from a coins POV but **** it, let's take a gamble :P

I'm not even going to look at his price again now for two weeks...

Haha i know what you mean and I love that you actually think the same as me haha.

I said after buying Jesus and he getting injured i would not look at his price again and I haven't in my mind he is still a 750k player haha.

Just saw FIFA 17 and 3000 points for the Pc is only 26 quid in the Origins sales. Think I'll grab it for when I don't have access to my Xbox. Not interested in trading and making a super team or anything. Just to mess round with. Might actually just exclusively do BPM on the account, see what I can get with it :D

Jayo, any differences between console and PC? :)

Just saw FIFA 17 and 3000 points for the Pc is only 26 quid in the Origins sales. Think I'll grab it for when I don't have access to my Xbox. Not interested in trading and making a super team or anything. Just to mess round with. Might actually just exclusively do BPM on the account, see what I can get with it :D

Jayo, any differences between console and PC? :)

Game wise of you have a decent pc it is much the same but trading wise it is terrible on pc.

For example the most items I have ever seen listed at anyone time on transfer market was 350k compaired to console it is nearly always over a million at semi peak times.

Yeah. Futbin don't even seem to have the prices of cards :/

As I said, not bothered bout trading at all though.

OH! Got two games in with 89 Mertens earlier. 5 assists and 1 goal from CAM :P Loved him.

Yeah. Futbin don't even seem to have the prices of cards :/

As I said, not bothered bout trading at all though.

OH! Got two games in with 89 Mertens earlier. 5 assists and 1 goal from CAM :P Loved him.

Id love to be able use the likes of Higuain but I can never manage it maybe I'll give him a go again this week and just lob crosses into the box for the craic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Reluctantly Sold Pogba and Aguero for big losses to fund 89 Mertens the other night.

Now i have my main Seria A team and i have too many options up front. I have 89 Mertens, SBC Higuin, Dybala and 88 Icardi

Dybala needs to play as i love using him but it would be such a waste to remove SBC Higuin.

Paid over 700k for Mertens, now he is well below it :(

First world problems

I play 433(4)... does anyone have any suggestions to have the forward playing off the shoulder of the last defender? I have otw gabbiadini atm but he keeps dropping to the half way line, any player i have has been doing this, instead of making runs in behind the defenders

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Do you have his instructions set to get in behind.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Do you have his instructions set to get in behind.

Yip.. still comes short

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Didn't have to pay anything for the Marquee match ups but once again sh*t all in the packs. I still believe some day there'll be a legend in one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

gufc21 wrote: »
    I play 433(4)... does anyone have any suggestions to have the forward playing off the shoulder of the last defender? I have otw gabbiadini atm but he keeps dropping to the half way line, any player i have has been doing this, instead of making runs in behind the defenders

Are you pressing R1 instead of L1 to make a run? R1 makes your players run to the ball, L1 away.

Whelp. The PC dream is dead :( My laptop won't run the game at all. Gets to the first loading screen and just crashed. Reading online, I'm a fair bit under minimum specs :(

First time my current laptop hasn't been able to play a game. Overwatch can be stuttery but plays.

Surprised at that it goes threw the menu fine on my Dell latitude and it's only an i5 with Intel graphics.

Completed the Marquee Matchups. Best players I packed was Ashley Young. Not one card that will go for more than discard. I can't pack a valuable player no matter what type of packs I open.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

If you haven't opened your packs from the Marquee Match up, don't.

Rumour on Twitter of something big happening Friday, might be worth hanging on to those packs maybe. Think POTM and Fifa birthday are both around that day

Advertisement