Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

might be an idea to offload my pile of consumables now so, could be a bit of a price crash

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Any confirmation of that Maxwell? I need to restock my pile of consumables to keep making profits from trading.

I'll hold off if there is going to be a mass pack opening because the arse always falls out of it during any special events.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

seamie78 wrote: »
    might be an idea to offload my pile of consumables now so, could be a bit of a price crash

Consumables not selling very well last night and today. I had to relist a lot of contracts and fitness cards. Not sure if this connected, but they normally sell straight away, even on Monday at the prices I set.

found that myself as well since Monday so reducing the price a little will still make nice coinage tho

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Mega Packs are on promo in the store, and usually a fair bit of consumables in those packs, so I imagine the market has been slightly flooded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

wonski wrote: »
    Consumables not selling very well last night and today. I had to relist a lot of contracts and fitness cards. Not sure if this connected, but they normally sell straight away, even on Monday at the prices I set.

How much do you sell contracts for?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Am getting tempted to finish off the Suarez SBC and run a 4-2-2-2 with him and SBC Higuain up front, Mertens on the side with Higgy.

But I'm not sure if it's worth the 300k on Suarez that I utterly can never get back...

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Suarez is amazing though and I haven't even built a squad that suits him fully yet.

11 goals in 10 games so far

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Edge of the box corners are the way to go!

https://streamable.com/rb9b7

https://streamable.com/zzy51

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

J. Marston wrote: »
    Edge of the box corners are the way to go!

https://streamable.com/rb9b7

https://streamable.com/zzy51

Wow. Nice. I've been trying to do them but more often than not the ball goes out of play on the other side!

Re: FUT birthday, I don't think it is until after st Paddy's day. Around the 20th I believe. Could be a big promotion for st Patrick's though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I've been trying to score with corner kicker lately it works to some degree :pac:

Adam1100 wrote: »
    Wow. Nice. I've been trying to do them but more often than not the ball goes out of play on the other side!

Re: FUT birthday, I don't think it is until after st Paddy's day. Around the 20th I believe. Could be a big promotion for st Patrick's though.

That's where the majority of mine go too but I manage to fluke a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

wong wrote: »
    How much do you sell contracts for?

150/250 x13 and 250/350 x28.

Some squad fitness cards didn't even sell for 1400 :)

Market flooded as someone mentioned before I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Just noticed Perisic got two goals the weekend so sold him too hopefully him and mertens will get informs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

v3ttel wrote: »
    So just go back to the dashboard, close the game, and then restart the game?

Prob too late now but closing the game takes way more time than disconnecting from the internet in settings

I'm not sure about XBox or PC but on PS4 there's an option in settings which you just untick called connect to the internet as soon as you start the game in a single player game

Can get loyalty in ~20 minutes, stick on Spotify or a podcast and you won't even notice the time

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Qualified for the Weekend League for the first time! Don't attempt it regularly but when I do I never get a sniff so well smiley :)

It's a 3.5* limit so I built a low quality gold side with a few silvers chucked in, never got a sniff.

After 4 attempts and failure, injuries and suspensions forced me to throw a couple of crap bronzes into midfield for the next attempt, as I wasn't for wasting consumables - I won that match and kept the same team the rest of the way, deciding to use a squad fitness card each round as I rarely use them in the normal league, won the rest, 90th minute winner in the final! (1-0)

I couldn't believe the guy's line-up for the semi, a decentish gold side with two bronzes in it ....... with Legend Lineker up front :eek: 2-0 down to Lineker after 20mins I came back to win 3-2 with an injury time winner :)

Aul Jon Walters is not half bad I found, even scored an overhead kick from a corner lol

Sod's law, can't see me getting near the xbox this weekend :(

J. Marston wrote: »
    That's where the majority of mine go too but I manage to fluke a few.

Well, looks like I didn't record in time to capture it all, but I scored one while using my silver team in the Daily knockout tournament. What a banger!

http://www.streamable.com/nytns

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Ah, this game. 18 shots to his 3. I lost 3-0. You just have to laugh sometimes!

Bought myself 105 xhakas ranging in price from 2.5 to 3k im pretty sure an 84 midfielder will be in demand this weekend, I have them priced at 4.8k so hopefully a nice chunk of coins this weekend. By far my biggest investment to date so fingers crossed

Here's the rumored TOTW, as per reddit. Usually pretty reliable...

r2ds2pisa4ky.jpg

Gonna be very happy if Mertens doesn't pop up in it :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Came close to qualifying for WL last night but it just seems to elude me. Had two lovely 3.5star teams, one EPL, one Bundesliga, got to the final but beaten 2-1 with winning goal coming in 81st minute. Could just as easily won as lost. My best efforts always seem to happen when there are some kind of qualifying restrictions. I'm still crap though !!!!

Meanwhile in Divisions using the Legends is awesome, only lost a couple of games with them so far and both games were against clearly better players. Getting used to SBC Suarez and he was well worth it.

Lord TSC wrote: »

Gonna be very happy if Mertens doesn't pop up in it :P

Im not :( I'd love a 90 mertens card if he dont pop up im going to sell my Italian team and just use fitness cards for a few months until tots come along because I have about 1.5 million more left to sell from my Italian team then id have about 3.5 million war chest and if i sold mkhitaryan and pogba too id have about 5.5 million ;)

Are they ever going to give Messi an IF? 2 goals and 2 assists not enough? Do you not want money EA? Bit skeptical of the leak this week...some strange choices.

Adam1100 wrote: »
    Are they ever going to give Messi an IF? 2 goals and 2 assists not enough? Do you not want money EA? Bit skeptical of the leak this week...some strange choices.

There are a lack of silver and bronze in it alright I just hope mertens is under one of them question marks

IMG_20170308_150329.jpgupload gif from url

Total disaster for me haha even Perisic is moved to a cam haha. Think I'll sell my Italian friends and just use my prem side.

United sure are doing a good job of getting bang average keepers in-forms this season.

Sorry Jayo :o

Upside for me, TIF Mertens is already up 70k from when I bought him :o

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Sorry Jayo :o

Upside for me, TIF Mertens is already up 70k from when I bought him :o

I sold up I'm up to 3million warchest so not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,658 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

TOTW

C6Z4izrWAAAaA9J.jpg:large

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    I sold up I'm up to 3million warchest so not too bad.

Nice.

Think I'll probably sell him. Mainly cause I have FUT ADD right now, so nothing keeps my interest for more than a few days. Gonna start building a team with SBC Suarez and Messi up front I reckon. Bout time I go with the Messi team.

Advertisement