Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Nice.

Think I'll probably sell him. Mainly cause I have FUT ADD right now, so nothing keeps my interest for more than a few days. Gonna start building a team with SBC Suarez and Messi up front I reckon. Bout time I go with the Messi team.

Hated messi he does not play like he should At all

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    Hated messi he does not play like he should At all

Really? :/

I want to try SBC Suarez, and Messi helps do a hybrid with full chem. Other option would be to have Neymar and Bale flank him...

Really? :/

I want to try SBC Suarez, and Messi helps do a hybrid with full chem. Other option would be to have Neymar and Bale flank him...

Give him a try you may like him its just my opinion but I didn't like bale out wide either so not much else you can do.

Perisics in game stats are unreal kind of sorry I didn't try him before I sold my team. He has everything to convert him to a striker and have mertens behind him.

Screenshot_20170308_183921.pnghow to do a screenshot on a pc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

That TOTW is crazy. Might build a Calcio A squad with that Perisic...really strong league with some good IFs now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

So I ran into this team tonight in Division 4. Lost 3-2 :eek::eek:

Quite an expensive team I think!!

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

cant access ultimate team the last hour or so either on the web app or the console anyone else having difficulty, its saying error connecting to ultimate team

seamie78 wrote: »
    cant access ultimate team the last hour or so either on the web app or the console anyone else having difficulty, its saying error connecting to ultimate team

Yeh the companion app is down For me too.

Is it monthly rewards tomorrow yeh?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Should be. Usually the second Thursday of the month.

• Advertisement

J. Marston wrote: »
    Should be. Usually the second Thursday of the month.

Ohh can't wait to get my 89 mertens for free ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

When does this TOTW come out? I be reading in here and don't really have a clue tried basic foreign PL squad building challenge and got TOTW Perisic theres none on transfer market or anything what's best thing to do with him now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

bmcc10 wrote: »
    When does this TOTW come out? I be reading in here and don't really have a clue tried basic foreign PL squad building challenge and got TOTW Perisic theres none on transfer market or anything what's best thing to do with him now?

Nice! Depends. If you want to make the max cash, probably sell for his max price as he'll probably be insta-bought. If not, just use him in a squad. He looks insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Palermo wingers are extinct. I'm one team away from SBC Higuain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

wong wrote: »
    Palermo wingers are extinct. I'm one team away from SBC Higuain.

You might be able to get it done without the wingers. Test out with concept player to see if you put someone else in the position would it work, you might need loyalty however. When I was doing it I often put CB's ( who were cheap ) at RB and sold the RB's I had for insane prices. One SBC I put a LB at LW and still fulfilled the criteria.

No matter what I do, I can't get out of Div 3 >_<

Not being relegated either. Just stuck there in the middle of it.

Gonna try a 3-5-2 with an Argentinian Team.

Berty44 wrote: »
    You might be able to get it done without the wingers. Test out with concept player to see if you put someone else in the position would it work, you might need loyalty however. When I was doing it I often put CB's ( who were cheap ) at RB and sold the RB's I had for insane prices. One SBC I put a LB at LW and still fulfilled the criteria.

Got it finished. Didn't need any full backs but had to buy a few silvers for 10k a pop. They seemed to have raised the BIN on silvers now to 17k

Got it finished. Didn't need any full backs but had to buy a few silvers for 10k a pop. They seemed to have raised the BIN on silvers now to 17k

Some silvers are 35k been like that a while. Of a player is extinct on market they will raise it to try get some out there.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Some silvers are 35k been like that a while. Of a player is extinct on market they will raise it to try get some out there.

The max I saw them at was 17k when I was searching. Strange they weren't put to the max because they definitely would have been bought.

Gonzalo better be good!

The max I saw them at was 17k when I was searching. Strange they weren't put to the max because they definitely would have been bought.

Gonzalo better be good!

I seen some of the Spanish league silvers max was 35k I never sold any for that tho :(

I actually don't understand the sbc at all apart from the packs you get you could buy a much better hig for 300k.

• Advertisement

I'm loving my Blue Higuain (even if results aren't great), but then I also basically got him for free, in terms of it cost me about 150k to do the Italian league months ago, and when I sold off my extra cards, packed cards and got the 30k for finishing it, I made about 150k back.

Don't know if I'd do it from scratch now, though. Looking at the cost, you'd be better off grabbing an IF imo.

I'm loving my Blue Higuain (even if results aren't great), but then I also basically got him for free, in terms of it cost me about 150k to do the Italian league months ago, and when I sold off my extra cards, packed cards and got the 30k for finishing it, I made about 150k back.

Don't know if I'd do it from scratch now, though. Looking at the cost, you'd be better off grabbing an IF imo.

Thats what my thinking was i sold off my Italian collection for over 600k then if I bought 93 high id have at least 300k still.

It would be different if they actually made him a 94 or 95 he would be definitely worth going for.

No matter what I do, I can't get out of Div 3 >_<

Not being relegated either. Just stuck there in the middle of it.

Gonna try a 3-5-2 with an Argentinian Team.

You need to Legend yourself up, I would bet that you would get to Div 1 if you did !

You need to Legend yourself up, I would bet that you would get to Div 1 if you did !

Man, i feel the better the team I build, the worse I seem to play :/

My greatest success this year has come with Musa and Rashford up front. Same tactics with other players don't yield as good a result :(

Man, i feel the better the team I build, the worse I seem to play :/

My greatest success this year has come with Musa and Rashford up front. Same tactics with other players don't yield as good a result :(
    I believe in handicapping and scripting and all that and I also believe that the only players immune are Legends. In Forms, highly rated players etc all seem to suffer from silly passing, unbelievable misses, defensive gaffs etc, but not Legends. The Legend team I posted above with the Suarez / Buffon SBCs the only non Legends always seem to play well. Don't think I've lost a match I should not have lost with them yet. I also bronze bench so they are only 82 :o. I have just upgraded from Zola to Bergkamp at CAM so will see how he goes tonight !

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Dreams of Hazard, Dybala and Chiellini from the monthly rewards.

The sobering reality of actually getting Sommer, Falcao and other Ligue 1 garbage will leave me incredibly salty later.

I donno how I feel about handicapping but all I can say is I have constantly held division 1 for the past 3 months easily with teams of informs so id rule that out as I'm confident that I'm actually pretty average at fifa in comparison to most.

Its difficult to know really. I just go on a testing I did a couple of years ago ( the game engine has not really changed since ) as the basis on which I work.

I was in division 2, bought an entire team of IF players at the start of a season. Immediately got relegated and was on the precipice of another relegation having I don't think won a game with the IFs. Sold up, bought a normal team and hey presto, avoided relegation and got promoted the next season.

I am definitely not a good player but I do find that with the legends they feel more powerful, make no mistakes, especially defensively they make great interceptions and have good positioning. I am on a good run with them. What I really need to do is try and qualify for the WL with them, might give it a go tonight !

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Did the Higuain SBC because he'd be nice to have alongside untradeable Dybala and I wanted to open some packs anyway. Best player was Mata. Gonna see what I get from the monthlies today, got Gold, and just hope for Serie A players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Its difficult to know really. I just go on a testing I did a couple of years ago ( the game engine has not really changed since ) as the basis on which I work.

I was in division 2, bought an entire team of IF players at the start of a season. Immediately got relegated and was on the precipice of another relegation having I don't think won a game with the IFs. Sold up, bought a normal team and hey presto, avoided relegation and got promoted the next season.

I am definitely not a good player but I do find that with the legends they feel more powerful, make no mistakes, especially defensively they make great interceptions and have good positioning. I am on a good run with them. What I really need to do is try and qualify for the WL with them, might give it a go tonight !

Separate out this year and previous year.

Last year (all probably all previous years) there was definitely a problem with IFs, etc. Any card that wasn't in the game the day it came out was stuck with max of 5 or 6 chemistry, no matter what links they had.

If you google chemgate, I'd say you'll get a lot of info on it. For now, you should try to bronze bench. It lowers your overall rating, and might help. But keep the 3 subs you like to use in there rather than having a full bronze bench so you aren't leaving yourself short if you do need subs to make an impact.

Advertisement