Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Monthly IFs were put in concept squads at 12 am last night so hopefully we get them in 3 mins !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Monthlies are in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Monthlies are out. Saw Brazil flag, striker, hoped for Jesus but got Jonas. Can't see myself using him. Other two were McGeady and an 81 French CB.

Best i got was boudabouz or whatever his bloody name was and keita as rm

Got Sorrientino but I have SBC Buffon and 2 ****e 81 strikers. That sums up why I quit WL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Pack of fúcking cúnts. 4 weekends pissed away for this garbage. Literally not one single player I can use in my teams. Fúck off, EA....

C6fx1FXXMAAR8DZ.jpg

Literally the worst fúcking trash I could have got. Got 250k, blowing the lot on packs and I'm done with this shít.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

jayo26 wrote:
    I donno how I feel about handicapping but all I can say is I have constantly held division 1 for the past 3 months easily with teams of informs so id rule that out as I'm confident that I'm actually pretty average at fifa in comparison to most.

Mind me asking what formation, instructions and custom tactics you use?
    I'm convinced the key is getting these right

J. Marston wrote: »
    Pack of fúcking cúnts. 4 weekends pissed away for this garbage. Literally not one single player I can use in my teams. Fúck off, EA....

C6fx1FXXMAAR8DZ.jpg

Literally the worst fúcking trash I could have got. Got 250k, blowing the lot on packs and I'm done with this shít.

Ha im not been funny but id love a pack like that there is about 6 players there id enjoy trying out.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

finally ive made the weekend league of course its a weekend where ill have very little time, il be lucky to win a game. hopefully it wont be the last time i qualify

Mind me asking what formation, instructions and custom tactics you use?
    I'm convinced the key is getting these right

Playing 433(4) and main player instructions are 4 defenders set to stay back and one defensive minded midfielder set to stay back and then my striker and cam set to stay forward and press back line and 3 forwards set to get in behind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

new SBCs out, decent rewards for it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

jayo26 wrote:
    Playing 433(4) and main player instructions are 4 defenders set to stay back and one defensive minded midfielder set to stay back and then my striker and cam set to stay forward and press back line and 3 forwards set to get in behind

Do you just use default tactics or a custom set?

Do you just use default tactics or a custom set?

I have custom ill throw them up later when I get chance.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Ha im not been funny but id love a pack like that there is about 6 players there id enjoy trying out.

Don't get me wrong, I know there's good players there. Carrasco looks amazing but I'm never going to use him. One decent Serie A/PL player is all I wanted!

Anyone good with hybrids? I'm trying to make something out of these...

C6gQCKuXQAA9ThC.jpg

But I'm crap with links.

If you do those new SBCs keep the rewards for tomorrow. Most likely UCL/Europa league MOTMs will be released. I have 10 packs saved up.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Man, i feel the better the team I build, the worse I seem to play :/

My greatest success this year has come with Musa and Rashford up front. Same tactics with other players don't yield as good a result :(

This.
    I put huge amount of time in trading and upgrading my team but I felt like I ran riot with Martial and Musa upfront.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm actually going to sell up all my IFs I think. Only 10 days till Mass Effect now, so just going to sell up IFs, and maybe mess round with a normal rare PL team. Not tried Ibrahimovic yet so might try that :)

POTM Kane announced! 91 rated, 80 pace and 95 shot. Requirements are very do-able as well...I've a SIF untradeable Kane in my club, so might do it and get my first ever POTM card :)

One of the requirements is an 84 rated squad, so they could be clearing out 84s in preparation for TOTW SBC soon ;)

Futbin says it's only around 180k for Kane. Might have to do that considering I've got Dele Alli and Son.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

have a problem, doing the sbc for kanes goals have the rest done but its not recognising my player of the week. ive tried a two different ones so far

problem solved concept player threw it off, glad i didnt buy the 90 kane last week. had nearly everything at my club spent about 30k and i have a shiny POTM kane as a spurs fan thats my day made

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Futbin saying 180k for Kane is a Joke.

Sure the spurs one cost at least that on its own

Yeah cost seems more like 300k now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Yeah cost seems more like 300k now

I was struggling for coins, had about 40k left.

I ended up using 88 untradable Erikkson

Really Really regretting it now

Have just the goals scored + the 84 squad left to complete for POTM Kane..just waiting for my IF Asenjo and IF Perrin to sell so I can buy the rest.

6 losses on the bounce.

OK! Done with the game for a while.

Decided to do some of the Scottish SBC. Packed IF Bouric. As a United fan, am tempted to just quick sell him ¬_¬

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I was just in the middle of using the loyalty glitch to complete the SBCs that need loyalty and now matchmaking is disabled. I was really glad to find that it's across all of PS4. I was worried I'd been banned for a second because it just says "server error" when I start an offline game.

Made this with my unwanted cards...

C6k7bF-WoAAPzWM.jpg

The symmetry pleases me. Tried it division 1 and won 6-0 with Gray scoring 5. Beginner's luck probably. Will play 4-5 in the WL and see how it copes.

Results may be ****, but trading has been great. Presuming it's because of the Kane SBC; IF prices all jumped up.

Have 27 IFs left at 16000 each, so thats 430k ish in my trade pile. Have 1.5m in the bank. German league 90% done and the English league about 50% done, so thats a fair chunk in change too.

Gonna take a break from playing for a while. Played a few seasons games as Barca earlier and murdered people so will use that if I do get some time.

Have successfully sniped some IF Dele Alli's. plan is to wait for the price increase and sell them before everybody else sells theirs.

• Advertisement

Grimy I know, but putting up normal fitness cards for about 1k tricks people into buying them. I've sold about a dozen out of the 40-ish I put up.

I have no shame.

Advertisement