Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Is matchmaking still On PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

2 hours later and I still can't get into a game! Going away for rest of the weekend at 5am so looks like I only get to play 14 games 😣

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

J. Marston wrote: »
    Grimy I know, but putting up normal fitness cards for about 1k tricks people into buying them. I've sold about a dozen out of the 40-ish I put up.

I have no shame.

Never tried it but given the hoards of fitness cards I see at those prices, doesn't surprise me. Have 300 of the buggers from packs, must try and stick some up...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

If anyone has any Rangers players, now might be an alright time to sell them. They're only going for about 9k each. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

markc91 wrote: »
    2 hours later and I still can't get into a game! Going away for rest of the weekend at 5am so looks like I only get to play 14 games 😣

That's a disgrace. Wouldn't be surprised if they extended the weekend league this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

Adam1100 wrote: »
    That's a disgrace. Wouldn't be surprised if they extended the weekend league this week.

Hopefully cause im not back til 9:30 sunday night :rolleyes:

New MOTMs! Opened up all my 15 packs, including a 50k pack, best player Giroud. Delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

My rage-spree of 5 45k packs yesterday got me Mertesacker.

Got 60k left, time to get MOTM Neymar!

Edit: Got Falcao. GG, EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Adam1100 wrote:
    Have successfully sniped some IF Dele Alli's. plan is to wait for the price increase and sell them before everybody else sells theirs.

Just sold the four I sniped for 200k profit :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Adam1100 wrote: »
    New MOTMs! Opened up all my 15 packs, including a 50k pack, best player Giroud. Delighted!

That tolisso dude looks awesome his in game stats are really good im tempted to build a French league team maybe mmmmmmm

• Advertisement

martyos121 wrote: »
    If anyone has any Rangers players, now might be an alright time to sell them. They're only going for about 9k each. :pac:

Did the Rangers SBC an hour before the bloody MMs came out :mad: Would have made a killing.

Had one bronze left that insta-sold for 8000 though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

For some reason i just cant get SBC Higuin to score.

Dropped him for Dybala and he instantly scores 2, what a player.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    For some reason i just cant get SBC Higuin to score.

Dropped him for Dybala and he instantly scores 2, what a player.

I suffer the same issue with my otw Higuian. He's muck, misses absolute sitters and one on one's with keepers.

I suffer the same issue with my otw Higuian. He's muck, misses absolute sitters and one on one's with keepers.

His normal card was fine for me though. Maybe i just need to stick with him.

I think it's just style of play lads some people love Higuain and Suarez and augero personally myself I can't play with them but if you give me a player that can dribble and do skills up front ill score plenty with the likes of mertens and Jesus and neymar or depay up front.

Thats another reason why I didn't do sbc Suarez or Higuain I knew I wouldn't be able use them.

Agreed it varies and depends on play style.

I can't do skills to save my life, so I need brutes of strikers. As a result, I love Higuain. I find his strength is great. I also tend to prefer crossing the ball into the box and his positioning, heading, etc always are on point to me.

What's Lacazette like Lads? Is he a decent all rounder he seems to have the strenght and speed and jumping.

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Just sold the four I sniped for 200k profit :D

Yep, I had 5 Alli's and 5 Kane's. 65k profit per Alli and 50k profit per Kane. Over 500k profit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    What's Lacazette like Lads? Is he a decent all rounder he seems to have the strenght and speed and jumping.

I have the 86 lacazette and he's pretty good. I play him in a 4-3-3(4) with Ben arfa behind him. Both of them have about 40 goals in 60 games each.

Blazer wrote: »
    I have the 86 lacazette and he's pretty good. I play him in a 4-3-3(4) with Ben arfa behind him. Both of them have about 40 goals in 60 games each.

Im thinking of going same direction with 85 toliso behind him. Some nice midfielders in French league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Started plating 352 and it's just nice completely controlling the midfield. I'm using SBC Higuain too, he's a great finisher and I mainly use him to hold the ball up and play Dybala in, but I just can't get him to head the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 R9naldo777

Won the Division 1 Title with a required victory in the final match!

:P

Looking to improve my prem team.

I play 41212(2)

85 Schweinsteiger cdm
    IF Tadic rcm Otw Kante lcm
    Potm Alli Cam

Looking for an improvement on IF Tadic to either play cm or cam. Any advice? Would like to spend less than 80k

Yaya would be the obvious choice for me he is super all round midfielder or inform gueye of Everton?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Thinking of selling my Pogba that I've played 376 games with so I can do:
    • Martial -> Ronaldo
    • Begovic -> De Gea
    • James -> Modric
    • Kante -> Cuadrado (7 chem) or Marchisio
    • Van Aanholt -> Alex Sandro
    • Bailly -> Chiellini

The only downgrade would be:
    • Pogba -> Rooney

Worth it? I've 1.3 million in the bank. Also, is it possible to change who the second player is for short corners (without making the player that normally comes over as the corner taker)?

Yaya would be the obvious choice for me he is super all round midfielder or inform gueye of Everton?

Both have been on my radar, Guaye looks class

Both have been on my radar, Guaye looks class

Haven't used him but he looks decent. I'd have yaya first tho.

Haven't used him but he looks decent. I'd have yaya first tho.

Might go for Yaya or Gundogan

Or i could just use Rooney and get 86 Coleman for RB

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

IF Lallana is great at CM since the upgrades. He got near +20 defending and has really high stamina.

• Advertisement

Might go for Yaya or Gundogan

Or i could just use Rooney and get 86 Coleman for RB

Coleman is very good my favourite full back in game.

Advertisement