Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I was saying earlier all my Carricks sold in one cycle. Looks like his minimum price had just risen naturally to a point where my inflated prices were the norm :pac:

Trying Torres now. Have been buying easily for 900 and selling for 2000.

I put up a load of silvers to get rid just quick listing and waghorn of Norwich sold for 10k I'm still puzzled.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Can you explain or post a link on how to use your phone credit please?

No problem. The site is hmvgamecredit. Just make sure you select the country as Ireland. Got a €20 card for something like €22.90. You can also get PS+ subs..I think there's a limit of 1 per day as well, though I'm not too sure on that. Also, it only works with Vodafone and 3.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    I put up a load of silvers to get rid just quick listing and waghorn of Norwich sold for 10k I'm still puzzled.

At a guess, someone pricefixing, and trying to make sure you don't muscle in? lol, don't complain I guess :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    At a guess, someone pricefixing, and trying to make sure you don't muscle in? lol, don't complain I guess :P

They were actually none of him on market and 10k is his max buy now.. no complaints at all

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Got 5k for Pajot this morning, a silver. Couple of thousand each for another two MLS silvers. There's big money in them this year, presumably because of the squad building challenges. Going to hoover up a few from every league when more of the league squad builders get added.

• Advertisement

Injuries are a bit ridiculous this year..2 games and 4 players injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Injuries are a bit ridiculous this year..2 games and 4 players injured.

Build a team of non rares worth 300 coins

Play the totw offline, any difficulty, with the injured player in your reserves

Once the game starts just close the application, and the game won't count towards your record but contracts will be used and that 1 game will be taken off your injured player

Once the teams contracts is up just quick sell them for 300 again and rebuy any team and you can keep doing this

Saves on the expensive injury cards or using someone else instead of the injured player

Build a team of non rares worth 300 coins

Play the totw offline, any difficulty, with the injured player in your reserves

Once the game starts just close the application, and the game won't count towards your record but contracts will be used and that 1 game will be taken off your injured player

Once the teams contracts is up just quick sell them for 300 again and rebuy any team and you can keep doing this

Saves on the expensive injury cards or using someone else instead of the injured player

nice one. Gonna use my starter pack squad with 45 contracts on them for that so.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

So those squad building challenges are the shít. Just did two of them, one entirely with cards in my club and one for around 8k from the list posted a few pages back. Got a premium gold players pack for each of them and in BOTH packs I got Lukaku. The second one also had Sagna, over 90k my way altogether :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Finally completed the games to get the loyalty bonus on the hard & ultimate teams in the league & nations hybrid group.

It seems like SBC packs have a much higher chance of not getting sh*t. I got Mandanda (20K) and 88 rated Godin (30K). Godin is a walkout player and is my second most expensive player I've packed in like 8 or 9 years of FUT!

• Advertisement

Actually, does anybody have a link to the thread that shows cheap squads for the SBC? Going to start tackling them tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Actually, does anybody have a link to the thread that shows cheap squads for the SBC? Going to start tackling them tomorrow.

If you just google the name of the challenge FIFA 17 they will come up. The website that showed me them all was futhead.

Trying not to invest too heavily in my team more than I have too, since I want as many coins in the transfer pile as possible. But after barely scrapping through Div 9 (i think my record was 3-1-9 or something), I realized I had to upgrade or sink. So am 3 wins for 3 in Div 8 now with this...

PtVq7NU.png

Mata has been a significant upgrade on Oscar; I sold Oscar for 5000 coins and got Mata for 7000, so that was a good trade. At CAM this year, I'm loving Mata and his ability to thread in through balls. Giroud, I managed to snipe at 1500 coins :D 3 goals in 3 games so far. Terry scores an ungodly number of corners for me, and Schnederlin has the usual CDM disease in that he's constantly popping up in the box for shots. Sigurdson, I'm not 100% sure on yet, but he's got a wicked shot on him for a midfielder and was relatively cheap to convert from CAM to CM.

Want an upgrade on Zieler but the significant upgrades are too expensive at the moment to justify. And I can see me wanting to switch Slimani for a faster striker in a few days. If Mata and Herrera work out, the striker could be Spanish,

Had a hard time trying to get the chemistry linked with them all but think I managed it.
    Screenshot_20161002_100714.pngupload pictures online

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

jayo26 wrote: »
    Had a hard time trying to get the chemistry linked with them all but think I managed it.
    Screenshot_20161002_100714.pngupload pictures online

I dunno jayo, I think your missing something ;)

I dunno jayo, I think your missing something ;)

#PogBACK! :P

On a side note martial is an excellent striker. He has the backs into player trait and it's really noticeable when he receives the ball from midfield

• Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

Two PL squads on rotation. Thinking matic or kante for cdm

Screenshot_2016_10_02_10_46_37.png

Screenshot_2016_10_02_10_47_09.png

Change martial position up to a lf using cards and he will have a 7 Chem as a striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

This is what's going well for me at the moment:

4YPZm9g.jpg

It's 100 chemistry with loyalty, Pedro at left back works beautifully and I can't really explain why, he wins enough tackles and himself and Bellerin offering the width are lethal going forward, hardly ever play it through the middle anymore. Firmino is an animal, scores most of my goals even with those two up front and even after I packed Mata I still haven't gotten him into the team because of Firmino.

Next player I'm saving for is Alderweireld for obvious reasons, then a CDM Emre Can and finally Ramsey in for Schweinsteiger.

• Advertisement

YimdByT.png

Yeay! So happy to be back trading :P

12k profit on Milik, and 6k profit on Falque. Have 2 Miliks and 14 Falques currently in my trade pile. Saving up to grab 10 Sergio Roberto cards tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Corners are stupidly overpowered. Feels like I'm conceding one or scoring one in every game.

Pretty sure Gary Cahill has about 10 goals for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Is it just me or are the prices of some premier league player very high (Kante, Martial ETC) ? Will they stay this way, get higher or hopefully plummet in the near future ?

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Is it just me or are the prices of some premier league player very high (Kante, Martial ETC) ? Will they stay this way, get higher or hopefully plummet in the near future ?

PL players always are overpriced compared to their similar rated counterparts in other leagues. They will drop over time, but they will always cost a bit more than they are worth compared to other leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Hey guys,

Has anyone had any issues trying to use the FUT web app?

I can't access the transfer market, it is saying that I need to continue playing FUT on my PS4 to unlock access to the transfer market.

wong wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Has anyone had any issues trying to use the FUT web app?

I can't access the transfer market, it is saying that I need to continue playing FUT on my PS4 to unlock access to the transfer market.

If it's a new account you need to play 20 games first

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Okay thanks, can they be any kind of game on ultimate team?

wong wrote: »
    Okay thanks, can they be any kind of game on ultimate team?

Online mate I had to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Anybody think investing in the one to watch cards would be a good idea now and sell when they get an upgrade

• Advertisement

Should I sell Buffon on now for ~40k? Packed him last week and currently using him in my Serie A side. Would bring me up to 120k.

Advertisement