Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Thinking about selling off Mane for IF Arnautovic. Mane doesn't seem to do much for me. Almost everything comes through Hazard, Son and Pogba.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I tried Arnautovic's latest IF this morning and really liked him. Played him as a 7 chem striker and he banged in 4 goals in 3 games. he's not massively fast but his strength and power are brilliant.

I really cant settle on teams at the moment. I'm playing 4 or 5 games and then getting bored and moving to something else.

Going to finish the La Liga SBC and do something with Suarez and Neymar up front. Also want to try 95 Kroos, cause his stats look unreal, yet he's (relatively) cheap...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sigh.

All of the At Madrid SBC examples use IF Torres in the teams, but he's extinct on the market! So the estimate of 150k to finish it is off, since if you can't get Torres, you've got to use a Griezmann or similar :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Sigh.

All of the At Madrid SBC examples use IF Torres in the teams, but he's extinct on the market! So the estimate of 150k to finish it is off, since if you can't get Torres, you've got to use a Griezmann or similar :(

Good news for IF Torres owners like myself :P there was a thread on the FIFA forum with people investing in loads of them and most offloading when upgrades were announced. Picked one up for 38k and put him up top with Griezmann...unbelievably good striker for me. Originally planned to sell him along with others...might do if his price range is bumped.

Is there a reason why there are so few IF Arnautovics on the market? Only 7 within the 200k range which is way too much for him.

Some Stoke players are needed for Kane's POTM and an in-form but there's loads of his previous in-forms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Changed my defensive style to be more passive, never using teammate contain so my back four always stay in position. Also tried to be very cautious with my build up play so I don't concede easy counter attacks. So far, so good. 5-1-1 in Division 1 with 3 or 4 cleansheets. I'm not scoring as much but grinding out wins by the odd goal.

I need two wins and a draw from the final three games. Hoping I can grind it out and finally win D1.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

v3ttel wrote: »

I need two wins and a draw from the final three games. Hoping I can grind it out and finally win D1.

You can do it!!!! Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Tried qualifying for the weekend league again last night after a month or 2 break.

Won every game easily up untill the final and then my players just went full re***d. Happened me 3 times in a row.

OTW Gabbiadini is a monster in the air. Was playing Him and POTM Kane and both were on fire.

C697rBrWsAADiid.jpg

Can and Depay aside, that's a pretty weak TOTW.

Would love that Emre Can...can slot in instead of the SBC one I have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Can looks tasty. Might sell my Record breaker Rooney for him.

He will be the only pool player in my club.

Price prediction around 110k seem right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Would love that Emre Can...can slot in instead of the SBC one I have.

He would be a good upgrade on Kante. What's his sbc like?

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Can looks tasty. Might sell my Record breaker Rooney for him.

He will be the only pool player in my club.

Price prediction around 110k seem right?

Not good with prices but I'd guess at least double that. Premier League, big club, 5 out of 6 stats in the 80's (4 of them high). He'll cost a lot, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

A green 81/82 rated Shane Long SBC would be pretty awesome.

What we'll probably get is "Trade 82 rated squad for a shamrock kit".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

J. Marston wrote: »
    A green 81/82 rated Shane Long SBC would be pretty awesome.

What we'll probably get is "Trade 82 rated squad for a shamrock kit".

or even a coleman one. id love if it required an inform. could sell my 86 rated Coleman for a profit

but yes i can some it being some stupid kit :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Ugh, lost the daily knockout final twice in a row. A bit demoralising tbh, don't want to play at all now. Using a 4* team is tough. Stamina a big problem.

Also, apparently EA Turkey posted this earlier before swiftly deleting it. Will probably be out at 6.

I was going to sell my 86 Son to fund the new one but forgot he's untradeable.

jayo26 wrote: »
    He would be a good upgrade on Kante. What's his sbc like?

SBC is amazing for me. Strong, fast, can defend and score. Have him in a midfield three with Kante and Matic. Played well over 100 games with him now.

Screenshot_20170315_185710.png

Memphis stats are insane. 99 free kicks i cant wait.

• Advertisement

400k for Can. I'm out.

J. Marston wrote: »
    400k for Can. I'm out.

Ahh he will drop. I was comparing his stats to 85 Kante and he is actually pretty much a match for him but better forward stats.

The one SBC that I regret not doing is Emre Can. The two things I don't like about Kante are his height and his shooting. Can's IF looks like a serious upgrade to that. Hopefully he drops in price.

Thinking of Ligue 1 as my next squad...anyone tried that league out yet? Thinking of a TIF Depay and TIF Cavani front line.

Thinking of Ligue 1 as my next squad...anyone tried that league out yet? Thinking of a TIF Depay and TIF Cavani front line.

Yehh they are my latest project im liking them depay is a beast can't wait to try his new card and.

Liamalone wrote: »
    You can do it!!!! Good luck

Feck it, couldn't do it. Conceded a 35 yard long shot to Zaha who has 60 for long shots and drew 2-2. Needed 2 wins from the last 2 games then and lost the next game 3-2 after throwing caution to the wind when it was level in the last 10 mins.

Back to square one.....argh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭brady23

jayo26 wrote: »

Yehh they are my latest project im liking them depay is a beast can't wait to try his new card and.
    Can't afford a Depay etc but always stick with Ligue 1 definitely the best value imo. IF Saviet and IF Sidibe along with Ben Arfa are musts I think. Aurier is good so to is Lacazette. 
    I think DiMaria, IF Silva, IF Thuvain along with a few of the other Ligue 1 wingers aren't great though tbh

Any of you tried TIF Cavani (or whatever his last IF is). Heard good things about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

If it wasn't for SIF Dybala I'd probably not be playing at all, 200+ games played for me and he's still so good. I'm amazed at this touch he just pulled off.

https://streamable.com/h1rsz

• Advertisement

If it wasn't for SIF Dybala I'd probably not be playing at all, 200+ games played for me and he's still so good. I'm amazed at this touch he just pulled off.

https://streamable.com/h1rsz

That is soo cool looking i do be the same with Jesus I must try record a few things he does because I honestly don't even know how it's done most of time.

Advertisement