Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Just looked at Icardi's stats. Hope he comes down in price a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

If ye are looking for a French league ST go for SIF Ballotelli with a hunter card on him. He is unreal against me when me and my m8 play

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Why is it always mouthy chav twats who have a mic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

J. Marston wrote: »

1 good thing about pc is there is no i game chatting at all its disabled and no one ever sends you comments after a game because it takes about 5 minutes to achieve.

Can you disable comments or chat on the xbox?

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

J. Marston wrote: »

its only mouthy chavs twats who bother to turn on their mic when playing strangers, who else would want to

• Advertisement

seamie78 wrote: »
    its only mouthy chavs twats who bother to turn on their mic when playing strangers, who else would want to

Years ago when I used the play Tiger Woods online you always had great conversations against people you were playing i really enjoyed that.

Fifa is different it attracts a large majority of twats and infairness adrenalin and frustration has alot to do with it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/842435347447463936

Green cards with no boost and some garbage SBCs. That's it. Big whoop.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

They've got the 82+ guarantee as well which has always given me some decent players.

Got over 100k for all my Irish players selling instantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Did one 82+ pack, got an 82 rated player.

• Advertisement

Did one 82+ pack, got an 82 rated player.

Are you surprised
    :)

Will do the Roy Keane SBC for the loan player but thats it for me.

Lads, the Pot of Gold SBCs can only be done once so wait a while to let the price of the Greens drop ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

It's actually far cheaper to buy the green cards if you're gonna gamble on that pot o gold crap sbc. Im just gonna snipe and resell, the new SBCs have 0 appeal.

Just going to sell my Irish players absolute rubbish sbcs

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hate selling stephen ireland, best weak squad cam out there, guess i can buy him back after the sbc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Did the premium pot of gold and only rewarded €75k. Considering it requires 4 special st.pats players which are going for €25 k that would be a loss for most people. The st.patricks day kit looks awful too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Anyone getting the glitch where you're about to load into the match and it gives you the "opponent has left" error. Still counts as a game on player stats as well and I get 100 coins or so...

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Got a walkout in the 82+ players packs, Brazil flag...Dani Alves . Already have him untradeable so quick sold him. Turns out some of them were tradeable when the SBC came out so could've made some coins but ah well.

Don't know if ye got a new update on consoles but an intresting one on pc a few of the main updates are....

Limit the number of times a player can win a Dailey tournament... It dont bother me as I don't play them but it will help some people.

Added the ability to limit attribute items to fut championship matches?? I'm not exactly sure what this does but I imagine it's to stop people using attribute cards in weekend leagues which I'd be happy with.

And one im really happy with is the ly have disabled the penalty indicator from weekend league games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Decided to change my formation as otw Depay is wasted on the wing. Switched to 4-1-2-1-2(2) with him as a striker and he's unreal. Just scored a goal from the corner of the box and he swerved it into the net, guy was playing against was sickened and immediately quit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,658 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Guffy

Qualified for div 3 for the first time, was easy enough tbh. Added smalling to my defence and swapping between otw gabadini and a new vardy instead of firminho and i think ive finally got the balanve right.

IF coleman is a beast. I love when I'm 1 up and the opponant keeps going down the right cause he just shuts everything down with ease

Does Meyler have one of those cards EA give to real players who play?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Jeez Meyler plays some amount of Fifa, just over 1400 games going by his record there. He has nearly 2 million coins and nearly 22,000 Fifa Points. Nice lol

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Meyler manages 40 games of WL every weekend while playing in the Premier League. And yeah I think he has one of those 95 card of himself but says it's shíte :p

Who is the best cb in the prem, already have alderweld looking for partner

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

seamie78 wrote: »
    Who is the best cb in the prem, already have alderweld looking for partner

David Luiz bailey smelling or Williams

Smalling is awesome he has super positioning and fast.

• Advertisement

MOTM Mata? :eek:

Advertisement