Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    MOTM Mata? :eek:

Wouldn't be too desperate for him tho. He has decent passing but slow and weak with poor stamina too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Packed the Memphis in form. Serious card, but gonna sell him as I'll get 200k for it. Finally be able to justify 3rd in form Eriksen.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Yeah I want that Mata card but it's not amazing and he doesn't fit into my team.

But I want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Really wish they'd streamline WL with regards to replays and all that. It's near impossible enough to find the time for 40 games without having opponents who do the longest celebration after ever goal, wait out every goal kick and kick off, watch every replay, and even have the game make you watch pointless stuff like the goalkeeper placing the ball on the ground and stepping up for his goal kick.

Really wish they'd streamline WL with regards to replays and all that. It's near impossible enough to find the time for 40 games without having opponents who do the longest celebration after ever goal, wait out every goal kick and kick off, watch every replay, and even have the game make you watch pointless stuff like the goalkeeper placing the ball on the ground and stepping up for his goal kick.

I can't understand why they don't have it like pc with just 25 games. I'm changing to xbox next year and I'm not looking forward to that part of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I've done 18 of the 20 teams for SBC Suarez. Just Atletico & Real Madrid left. I already have Griezmann so Atletico will be only 50K to finish, but I've now ran out of coins and the Real Madrid one costs 220K. So close, but it'll probably take me a good while to finish out as my trading method is screwed for now.

I kept track of what it cost and what I got back (PS4) for all teams, I'll post up the details when I do finish it out if it's useful for anyone else.

I will never improve on this https://streamable.com/tympb

Still lost on penalties :p

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

I will never improve on this https://streamable.com/tympb

Still lost on penalties :p

Meeeeegs !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,763 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

How is it that certain teams can sprint around for 90 minutes without ever seeming to get tired? I try to limit my sprinting so that my players won't tire as quickly but is there really any point?

Also, does every team in Div 1/2 have to have Mane? Sick of coming up against him in every match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭brady23

seamie78 wrote: »
    Who is the best cb in the prem, already have alderweld looking for partner

I use Koscielny and he's a nice link to bring in some other decent players link Varane, Sidibe, Umititi etc and he's good value now, I way overpaid for him at the time.
    On pure value I'd take Bailly and he's great to link in Aurier who I finished off with Yaya for an EPL team

• Advertisement

Well the IF Arnautovic experiment was a disaster. He is dog shíte.

Gladly take Mane back now but he'll cost 50k more than I sold him for. I deserve that.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Well the IF Arnautovic experiment was a disaster. He is dog shíte.

Gladly take Mane back now but he'll cost 50k more than I sold him for. I deserve that.

Try Walcott I love him on the right.

brady23 wrote: »
    I use Koscielny and he's a nice link to bring in some other decent players link Varane, Sidibe, Umititi etc and he's good value now, I way overpaid for him at the time.
    On pure value I'd take Bailly and he's great to link in Aurier who I finished off with Yaya for an EPL team

I really like Bailey too but there is no better sight in fifa then smalling chasing down and catching a 95 rated attacker :):):) his pace is so over powered.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

How does Smelling compare to if Reid?

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

How does Smelling compare to if Reid?

They are very similar. Smalling a bit more physical but both strong

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bought OTW Mane, hoping he'd do something of note in the City Pool game. He did not.

So sticking him up front with Lacazette and OTW Memphis. 9 goals in 2 games :pac:

(my Mass Effect trial ended so I'm back playing this for a few days...)

Adam1100 wrote: »
    They are very similar. Smalling a bit more physical but both strong

I use IF Reid, Smalling and Bailly. Any combination is solid and you have one on the bench to alternate and rest.

So I think I need a new goalkeeper :)

tfut3.jpg

rsz_fut2.jpg

rsz_1fut1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

You can do the first pot o gold sbc for 26ish thousand now. So risking 6k to hopefully make profit. I just got the full amount!

Really needed it as my pack luck has been crap the past few weeks.

https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/2526679

Bought movember matuidi few days ago and can't believe how overpowered his long shots are. He has 7 goals for me all from outside the box and his stats are only 66 lol.

• Advertisement

More grim price-fixing with Ryan McBride.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I've played a few games to have seen some stuff, but I've just witnessed a player unleash a proverbial rocketed a shot, I mean it was flying, never seen the like, hit a defender and his funeral is tomorrow.

Number 21 he was, Memphis was his name!

I'm still in wowment thinking of it!

Anyways. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, spent 50k on packs, got nowt of note as per.

Carry on.

Thinking of trying Ibrahimovic at CAM. Expensive experiment to try out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Had Gold 1 rewards waiting for me for a few weeks as hadnt picked up the game in a while. Ended up packing Messi :D

Did the same again this time round. Hit Elite last week but havent played any FIFA since. Going to hold on until Wednesday to see if theres a better TOTW. Hoping theres some more pack luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Nobody deserves more pack luck after packing Messi ðŸ˜

Try Mihki instead he is phenomenal as CAM. Quite pacey and his long shots are very decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Eoghan.

Toobz wrote: »
    You can do the first pot o gold sbc for 26ish thousand now. So risking 6k to hopefully make profit. I just got the full amount!

Really needed it as my pack luck has been crap the past few weeks.

https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/2526679

Did the same myself and got the 100k thanks toobz

Yehh as above try Miki he is very good for me in cam. Has lots of assists.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Eoghan. wrote: »
    Did the same myself and got the 100k thanks toobz

Great to hear :)

Hope theres some some SBC's this week for FUT birthday. Hope the rumours are true as I have fully invested in Koke, Asenjo, Laporte and a few other 84's so should profit nicely

• Advertisement

Almost literal slot machine SBC's in the game now.

Sooner they're forced to put gambling warnings in this game, the better.

Advertisement