Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Bailly in futhead TOTW predictions, don't know what he did but he's up to 80k, fingers crossed have his untradeable OTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Adam1100 wrote: »
    Bailly in futhead TOTW predictions, don't know what he did but he's up to 80k, fingers crossed have his untradeable OTW.

No chance, they've put in an incorrect OTW prediction a few weeks in a row now, something tells me it's for their own trading purposes. Bailly didn't score or keep a clean sheet, doesn't make sense for him to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Adam1100 wrote: »

95K now on PS4. Tempted to sell mine because I don't think he deserves one either.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Didn't score, couldn't keep a clean sheet against one of the worst teams in the league and was involved in Boro scoring.

He'll sell packs though so I wouldn't be surprised. Valencia should get one and also +10 to his pace.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

My IF Valencia has over 300 games now. Would love an upgrade, and a proper RB as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    My IF Valencia has over 300 games now. Would love an upgrade, and a proper RB as well.

Coleman is both :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Guffy

Do players deteriorat over time? My team has suddenly gone to ****e... i mean i haven't won in 2 straight seasons with everyone just playing ****e

gufc21 wrote: »
    Do players deteriorat over time? My team has suddenly gone to ****e... i mean i haven't won in 2 straight seasons with everyone just playing ****e

Nope they don't but it happens all the time that ya go threw a spell of pure torture.

Few weeks ago I got relegated to division 4 couldn't get a win for anything but then when I reach division 4 a few wins in a row and your back in the groove again and promote back to division 1 straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Haven't played FIFA much recently due to not having time, but decided to qualify for WL as I have a free weekend. Held Div1 easily enough but you really do come against some ****ehawks there. Constant time wasting and negative tactics and it's the only time I ever receive negative messages from guys I play.

As an aside, TIF Eriksen is one of the best cards I have ever used. Have him at CAM in a 41212 and he is godly. Picked him up for 290k on PS4, and he is such a huge upgrade on POTM Alli it's ridiculous.

Got to the semi final of the tournament after losing in the final twice. 2-0 up at half time, my opponent spends all of half time making changes. Second half and he kicks off, immediately pauses the game again, 10 seconds into the pause and I lose connection to the EA servers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Got to the semi final of the tournament after losing in the final twice. 2-0 up at half time, my opponent spends all of half time making changes. Second half and he kicks off, immediately pauses the game again, 10 seconds into the pause and I lose connection to the EA servers.

It's an EA issue, I was kicked out just now too.

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    It's an EA issue, I was kicked out just now too.

Yeah seems like the servers dropped for everyone. Of course I can immediately get back in after resetting the console and I'm welcomed by a DNF message and I have to do the tournament all over again. No time to get it all done tonight and this tournament ends in a few hours, the next one requires a silver team.

Easiest trading method I ever used coming right up.

Been looking at a certain orange player that I already had in my squad for a few days now his price dropping and rising because they are only ever 3 or 4 on the pc market at any one time so a few nights ago I list my player for 1.3 million and list him for 12 hours over night and he sold by the next morning so next day his price dropped under 1 million bought him back again and listed him for 1.3 again that night and he sold again ;)

Long story short I have made just under 1 million profit in 4 days wow the name of the player probably wouldn't help any of ye as console markets probably have a ton of them but if anyone wants to know pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Still cant crack the WL qualifying with the Gold teams. Playing with my Legends / Italian squads I got to the final again last night only to lose out 2-1. Had earlier played a few games against guys who were obvious top players who didn't need to be playing qualifying, which is obviously frustrating.

I know they have a restriction introduced in the latest update that you can only win the qualifying so many times but thats not enough. If they are not introducing a better cup which guys who have already qualified can play in I can't see this changing. Everyone wants to win, its only natural if you are Div 1 player sitting down to play 7/8 games of an evening to want to playing the qualifying comp and get a few easy wins rather than play fellow top players in Div 1. So often I come up against quys who are clearly streets ahead of me who dont need to be qualifying.

EA should have a qualifying competition during the weekend for people who have not qualified for that weekends league as qualifying for the following weekend.

I think my theory on bronze benching is being proved. It is reckoned that 90% of the Pros use it in WL. Even more telling is the addition in Update 1.08 which reads: "Added new squad restriction options to FUT Champions such as player type" This is generally being interpreted as removing the ability to have a bronze bench. There must be some advantage otherwise why would they be removing it?

jayo26 wrote: »
    Easiest trading method I ever used coming right up.

Been looking at a certain orange player that I already had in my squad for a few days now his price dropping and rising because they are only ever 3 or 4 on the pc market at any one time so a few nights ago I list my player for 1.3 million and list him for 12 hours over night and he sold by the next morning so next day his price dropped under 1 million bought him back again and listed him for 1.3 again that night and he sold again ;)

Long story short I have made just under 1 million profit in 4 days wow the name of the player probably wouldn't help any of ye as console markets probably have a ton of them but if anyone wants to know pm.

*Raises hand* :P

Fut birthday in a few days apparently. No word on gifts or SBC's yet.

Guessing EA want to keep it quiet to stop people hoarding their reward packs for any fancy releases.

Pretty stacked TOTW...

C7h-0aRW4AYosTu.jpg

TIF Gomez? Awesome.

Lukaku looks insane...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

There'll definitely be TOTW SBCs for FUT birthday. Messi didn't get an IF last week for 2 goals and 2 assists but gets one this week for just 2 assists.

They always have a ridiculously staked TOTW the same week of special events to sell more FIFA points.

De Bruyne IF is an odd one, got an assist and didn't do too much else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Where's Bailly? :D

There's definitely some totw SBCs coming, last two I've done got me TIF Eriksen and SIF Lukaku so I'll do a couple.

De Bruyne IF is an odd one, got an assist and didn't do too much else.

He was awful except for one decent cross. Constantly gave the ball away.

I'm guessing since last week's TOTW was a bit crap, they're throwing any big name they can into this one to ensure points are sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

That 74 rated silver vibe is incredible!

Got on to EA support about being DC'd during the tournament, guy said he couldn't get me into WL but gave me two 15k packs for free. I'd advise getting on and just chancing your arm for free packs :pac:

There's definitely some totw SBCs coming, last two I've done got me TIF Eriksen and SIF Lukaku so I'll do a couple.

That's unbelievable luck, hopefully it continues.

I did two and got untradeable 81 IFs that weren't usable. I've seen a people open tonnes of them on Twitch and get the same low rated 81 IFs over and over. I'm still about 200K from completing SBC Suarez. I'm tempted to buy a few packs but I invariably get the square root of feck all.

v3ttel wrote: »

I did two and got untradeable 81 IFs that weren't usable. I've seen a people open tonnes of them on Twitch and get the same low rated 81 IFs over and over. I'm still about 200K from completing SBC Suarez. I'm tempted to buy a few packs but I invariably get the square root of feck all.

There was a month long period where every pack I opened was incredible, still riding off that luck with my untradeable SIF Dybala from a 2 player pack :p

Also got into a chat with another EA support person and they immediately added me to WL.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

v3ttel wrote: »

Keep to the Suarez course. He is unbelievable.

wong wrote: »
    Keep to the Suarez course. He is unbelievable.

Yeah, I'll be giving up Griezmann for him, but I'm happy to do that. The main problem is that I have no idea how I'm going to make the last push for 200K. With this stacked TOTW this week, and the mass pack opening for St. Paddys day, the arse has fallen out of consumable trading.

• Advertisement

The pack openings explain the crash I've suffered with some cards :(

Ah well. Investing into 83-85 IFs in hopes they'll stick to their usual formula for the guaranteed IF packs.

Advertisement