Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

has anyone heard any info as to when the fut birthday will kick off

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

They've been really quiet about it, I just want free packs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Got kosceliney and yaya in my mega pack from rewards that's the best I've had from weekend league.

Got Raffael as my best player between rewards and MM SBCs.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Packed IF Mbappe in my Fut Champs rewards

• Advertisement

wong wrote: »
    Packed IF Mbappe in my Fut Champs rewards

Looks like a decent card.

Haven't used him and probably won't since I've got Mane, Dybala, Higuain and Suarez in my two teams.

Threw him up on the transfer list today and his only going for about 30k. Should have sold him last night when he was going for 60K plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Fut Birthday going to be this day next week!

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/845307689483747328

At least they've announced something for it!

Currently 2-2 in WL, both losses being 1-0 in the second half of extra time.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Can anyone suggest a decent CM for a premier league team. Have about 70k to burn.

• Advertisement

I wish they had extra rewards for gold 2 and 1 on the monthly rewards. I have gold 3 secured now with 6 games left this week and 25 next week and to make elite i have to win 27 of them games which I won't do but I've No incentive to even try because I get nothing extra if I play nearly 30 games and miss out by one loss in the last game.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

14murphy wrote:
    Can anyone suggest a decent CM for a premier league team. Have about 70k to burn.

If Erikson, De Bruyne?

If Erikson, De Bruyne?

Wouldn't get either of them anywhere near 70k.

What kind of midfielder do you need?

without more details you should try:
    Non IF Eriksen, Yaya toure, Gundogan, Kante, Rooney, Dembele, Fernandinho

jayo26 wrote: »
    I wish they had extra rewards for gold 2 and 1 on the monthly rewards. I have gold 3 secured now with 6 games left this week and 25 next week and to make elite i have to win 27 of them games which I won't do but I've No incentive to even try because I get nothing extra if I play nearly 30 games and miss out by one loss in the last game.
    Yeah the monthly rewards system seems a bit lazy. Easiest solution I've seen is to give 3 IFs for Gold 3, 4 for Gold 2, and 5 for Gold 1.

.Im currently playing 4-3-1-2 with normal eriksen as can and 3 cm's are a rotation oct

.Im currently playing 4-3-1-2 with normal eriksen as can and 3 cm's are a rotation of kante, Gundongan, lallana and shaqiri. Obviously the last two are a weak link and I'd like to upgrade them. In an ideal world I'd love pogba to play in behind Eriksen.

87 SBC Kane in the Premier League SBC coming 6pm. Jaysus EA...........

Can never have enough Kanes.

Haha some stupid sbc they could of did a decent one for prem

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Doing the PL SBC is so stupid when the Harry Kane POTM one is just finishing.....

Have about 12 teams 100%, and should be able to hobble together a few more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Wouldn't buy that Kane for 20k, nevermind exchanging 20 squads for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Ah this is a joke. I was clean through with 20 mins to go, my opponent with his full IF team takes me down from behind in the box, penalty, red card. It was 1-1 at the time. So what does he do? Quits so he gets the loss, but because I wasn't winning, I don't get the win. Some amount of dickheads play this game....

v3ttel wrote: »
    Ah this is a joke. I was clean through with 20 mins to go, my opponent takes me down from behind in the box, penalty, red card. It was 1-1 at the time. So what does he do? Quits so he gets the loss, but because I wasn't winning, I don't get the win. Some amount of dickheads play this game....

Absolutely infuriates me too. I hate when you batter someone for 20 mins without scoring and when ball goes out for corner they quit and you loose contracts and fitness grhhh.

Lot of people quit when they give away a penalty too.

Boils my piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

The Kane SBC might be a bit crap but all the league SBC's seem to be for the player who was the top scorer last season, so it had to be him

Hopefully some of the squads are cheap, and the individual packs you get might be some value, Man U challenge offers a Mega Pack and if you can get that for ~15k it's good value for a pack of 35k, like the Roma challenge for a Mega Pack which costs 13k

Bit silly they did this one instead of the Bundesliga one when Kane has an SBC for POTM

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

jayo26 wrote: »
    Absolutely infuriates me too. I hate when you batter someone for 20 mins without scoring and when ball goes out for corner they quit and you loose contracts and fitness grhhh.

Yeah, it's a bit of a pain because I would be 5-1-0 in D1 with a great chance of winning it with that win after not being able to do it in like 10 attempts now.

Also, pity they brought out Kane at the same time as his POTM. I have been hoarding Bundesliga players for Lewandowski. I could have sold them all and would have been able to finish the SBC for Suarez with the coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Did the Al Soma sbc, prepared a couple months ago. First pack I opened, All players pack, I get the IF Kolasinic ! What are the chances, usually don't even get a rare gold in them packs. 25k which covers the entire cost of the preparation.

Kane has 9 cards this year in FUT. Crazy.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Kane has 9 cards this year in FUT. Crazy.

Its too much and he is a snail In each one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

10 of the 20 PL teams done without buying a card. I think 8 of them only need 1 or 2 more cards, and I've already sold spares for the 10 completed teams for 40k.

Soon, the epic disappointment of packing nothing! :P

Advertisement