Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Do discard IF's rise much for SBC's that require an IF?

Just packed IF Rolan who's selling for less than discard atm, not great links obviously but would he rise a bit for certain SBC's?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Do discard IF's rise much for SBC's that require an IF?

Just packed IF Rolan who's selling for less than discard atm, not great links obviously but would he rise a bit for certain SBC's?

Maybe a little but because the SBCs need an 84 rating usually, the 81 IFs usually don't go for much. He'll probably rise naturally to about 13k next week but can't see him going for much more...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Finished Blue Kane.

Walked out with 70k profit after selling all spares. Got NOTHING in packs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Won Division One at last, praise be to 4-2-3-1!

BORx5orl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Just built a Calcio A team with TIF Gomez, immense so far on basic linking up with SIF Insigne really well but struggling to attack with IF Salah, would it be worth trying to get an extra 40k together and get the first IF Cuadrado?

Took me a long time to come around to Calcio A but its by far the most OP team i've used.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Toobz wrote: »
    Just built a Calcio A team with TIF Gomez, immense so far on basic linking up with SIF Insigne really well but struggling to attack with IF Salah, would it be worth trying to get an extra 40k together and get the first IF Cuadrado?

Took me a long time to come around to Calcio A but its by far the most OP team i've used.

Cuadrado is loads better then Salah he is definitely worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

jayo26 wrote: »
    Cuadrado is loads better then Salah he is definitely worth it.

Thank you, another thing is I find Marchisio gets knackered way too quickly...is there a higher stamina alternative? I have Nain and SCB Dele Alli completing the midfield 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Thank you, another thing is I find Marchisio gets knackered way too quickly...is there a higher stamina alternative? I have Nain and SCB Dele Alli completing the midfield 3.

When I was using Serie A, I liked Allan and Medel in my midfield. Asamoah is decent as well

Depends on what you can afford but nainagolin is the best non inform midfielder and if you can go more brosovic and Bonaventura and good midfielders too with high stamina and great shooting stats. I used nainagolin and Bonaventura in midfield with brosovic in front of them for a long time.

Here's my breakdown of the Suarez SBC on PS4. Might be useful for anyone thinking of doing it.

MTNJObZl.png

• Advertisement

FB_IMG_1490537603830.jpg

Ahh them were the days 3 years ago today ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Played WL as I wanted some rewards going into the Fut Birthday stuff. Finished with the usual Gold 2. Played brutally, haven't a clue how how I didn't lose way more.

I'm ripping up my teams and custom tactics. Been 4-3-3(4) for way too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

Do i either spend 50k on lacazette or spread it and buy koscielny, payet and matuidi?

markc91 wrote: »
    Do i either spend 50k on lacazette or spread it and buy koscielny, payet and matuidi?

Id go options two i dont think 85 lacazette is better then martial also I'd prefer coman over payete at left wing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

Id go options two i dont think 85 lacazette is better then martial also I'd prefer coman over payete at left wing.

so just buy matuidi and kos?

so just buy matuidi and kos?

Where do you feel it's weak? You know how the team feels better then anyone because you have a certain play style.

If it was me and I only had 50k I'd go with matuidi and keep the rest as I don't think any other cheap French player would be much of an upgrade on what you have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭brady23

I don't know, I use French all the time and I think Lacazette is alot better than Martial.
    I'd look at upgrading to 83 Kante, I'm a huge fan of Saivet too.
    If I had 50k I'd get Lacazette, Kante 83 and Saivet and sell 81 Kante, that's a small stretch but worth it imo

20170327_085738.png
    Thats why I wouldn't upgrade Kante I think for 10 points he just ain't worth it.

Lacazette is down to opinion some people like him, I prefer to have bit of pace in a striker when he is on his own upfront and Martial is not that far off him finishing wise and he has 4 star weak foot.

Finishing: 65
    Long shots: 66

Really? Because I whenever I face the fúcker, they seem to be about 140 each.

Anyway, I've changed from 4-3-3(4).....to a slight variation of 4-3-3(4).

C74tpn8XQAMKaOt.jpg

C74tuRkXkAAyDeU.jpg

Sticking with this now.

Nice teams mate the seria a is cool, give us an update on cuadrado when you get the feel for him.

I've sold off all my expensive players and French team so I've about 4.5 million in the bank for whenever a big crash comes.

20170327_142518.png

I bought inform can and toure just to bolster midfield I actually love can he is a Massive upgrade on Kante. Tried inform gueye too but apart from the commentators trying to say his full name I didn't enjoy him at all he is too short wins no kickouts.

• Advertisement

Those are some serious red rewards. How many times have you placed Gold or Elite in monthlies?

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

https://postimg.cc/image/ja6salqor/

While we're at it. I'm leaking goals and possession in midfield.

Thinking of investing in IF Can to replace Yaya. Any recommendations, also I've been trying out different chem styles on most players, so most can be ignored for now :D

Placed elite twice, gold twice and silver twice. First elite was when I got the class picks like Bonucci, Mertens, Bonaventura and Walker.

Cjs21 wrote: »

Thinking of investing in IF Can to replace Yaya. Any recommendations, also I've been trying out different chem styles on most players, so most can be ignored for now :D

If your leaking goals with that midfield and defence it must be down to your tactics I use the same 2 cb and keeper and while I do concede goals im doing it in division one and holding divisions easily.

Anyone know what the best custom tactics are for a short passing game?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Yaya and Eriksen are poor defensively. Aside from Kante there isn't another enforcer. That's the only thing I can think of because your backline is fine.

Have you tried switching Dele and Eriksen so the latter is at CAM?
    Dele might give you the extra steel in midfield.

If your leaking goals with that midfield and defence it must be down to your tactics I use the same 2 cb and keeper and while I do concede goals im doing it in division one and holding divisions easily.

I've tried changing Bailly for IF Reid and Matip, but the leaking continues.

Most games ending 5-4 or 4-3 in a loss to me.

Got relegated from Div 1 last night, so I'll see how Div 2 goes before getting rid of the team, not a naturally wide player so changing the formation might not be beneficial. I just feel like Yaya is the weak link unless he's on the ball.

wong wrote: »
    Yaya and Eriksen are poor defensively. Aside from Kante there isn't another enforcer. That's the only thing I can think of because your backline is fine.

Have you tried switching Dele and Eriksen so the latter is at CAM?
    Dele might give you the extra steel in midfield.

Yeah, I've been switch CAM a few times.

I tried 4-2-2-2 with Yaya and Kante as CDMs recently, but that was a complete disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Buy a sweaty midfielder. I love fernandinho

• Advertisement

I've tried changing Bailly for IF Reid and Matip, but the leaking continues.

Most games ending 5-4 or 4-3 in a loss to me.

Got relegated from Div 1 last night, so I'll see how Div 2 goes before getting rid of the team, not a naturally wide player so changing the formation might not be beneficial. I just feel like Yaya is the weak link unless he's on the ball.

What tactics do you use in game?

Advertisement