Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Am I a bad person for telling EA I'm always having connection problems (I don't) when trying to qualify for the weekend league, going on live chat and actually getting into the weekend league this way :D

Never get the chance to play weekend league but will for the next 3 weekends, only ever tried to qualify a couple times never had any massive issues it's just such a sweatbstard fest same as any tournament ever was and could never finish the job

I've got up to division 3 and this looks to be my standard, anyone have a notion where this might lead me to for the weekend league?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Am I a bad person for telling EA I'm always having connection problems (I don't) when trying to qualify for the weekend league, going on live chat and actually getting into the weekend league this way :D

Never get the chance to play weekend league but will for the next 3 weekends, only ever tried to qualify a couple times never had any massive issues it's just such a sweatbstard fest same as any tournament ever was and could never finish the job

I've got up to division 3 and this looks to be my standard, anyone have a notion where this might lead me to for the weekend league?

You should be ok if you get a pass once it's easy enough to get to gold 3 and you auto qualify for it next week.

I rarely play the game induring week anymore i just burst threw my games on a Friday if I can and I have a season nearly finished in division one where I only need 1 point from two games to retain and that will give me access to weekend league if I should miss it any week

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

EA seem to have forgotten to give out the WL rewards today.

EA seem to have forgotten to give out the WL rewards today.

I wonder is it because the clocks are gone forward? They be in at 7 I'd say.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I wonder is it because the clocks are gone forward? They be in at 7 I'd say.

yeah probably, strange that they'd still released the MMs at 6.

• Advertisement

yeah probably, strange that they'd still released the MMs at 6.

Yeh strange alright maybe I'm wrong sure lol

Yeah rewards out now, turns out I can't claim them until i renew my ps plus membership though and I'm waiting on a new debit card to arrive. Bit of a joke that I can't even access the packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Yeah rewards out now, turns out I can't claim them until i renew my ps plus membership though and I'm waiting on a new debit card to arrive. Bit of a joke that I can't even access the packs.

Maybe on mobile?

Maybe on mobile?

Nah you have to go into the FUT Champs menu to claim rewards and that menu doesn't exist on mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

I am cracking, I keep disconnecting while ahead in the DKT which support do you talk to about this?

Can play 40 min overwatch games but cant stay connected for 15 mins to ea's sh*te

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Nah you have to go into the FUT Champs menu to claim rewards and that menu doesn't exist on mobile.

Ah, i thought it'd be under unclaimed items on mobile.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Birthday thing starts tonight, yeah?

Have 70 or so discard IFs ready to go. Hoping for more of those SBCs from Xmas that need them :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Anybody know why I had to download a squad update today?

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Anybody know why I had to download a squad update today?

Because there was a new update ;)

You have to have the most recent squad update to as fut so I assume it was to update American transfers possibly.

Lukaku POTM. SBC requires a Premier League IF, Belgian IF, Anderlecht IF, and an IF Lukaku. His two lowest IFs have gone completely extinct and the others are 700k plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

think i will be giving that one a miss

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

No thanks for me. Tots around the corner and he probably won't be all that much more.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

It's not much better than his best IF and TOTS is less than 2 months away

And untradeable, unless you're a collector you're as well off missing it

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Wow this is unbelievable I did not expect this.
    Some amazing looking cards. David Villa looks like a legend card.

So much stuff I'll never afford there, have to hope whatever SBCs I manage to do pays out well. Those cards all look incredible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

This is just getting stupid now with all these crazily overpowered cards. I never wanted to see Ibarbo, Esswein, Emineke again....

v3ttel wrote: »
    This is just getting stupid now with all these crazily overpowered cards. I never wanted to see Ibarbo, Esswein, Emineke again....

At least they're self-aware :p

I'd love any of the Serie A cards.

How do you get the cards?

EDIT: Never mind, look like packs.

C8QosGDWAAIG-1g.jpg

Introducing brand new SBC Premium Items for the first time in FUT! Three FUT favourites get an extra special Premium SBC version! Released as individual SBCs and available for the duration of the event, these unique items will be upgraded even more than their FUT Birthday Squad version. Completing one or more of these SBCs will also reward a unique SBC Kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Very tempted to get Shaarawy. Only have 150k but have IF Insigne and Cuadrado who I'm not using anymore.

Sell both of those and I might have enough.

Or go on a pack spree!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I want that David Luiz card

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Typical, Happy Birthday to those who have loads of coins and loads of high level players, here's some sbc's to get even higher level players. Nothing for us paupers.

Seriously, even getting the likes of that Luiz card would be hard for someone that has a few coins lying about.

Bah Humbug EA!

Edit: my bad, there's a free kit :)

Opened my silver rewards, gor the Blazchisneue (Polish lad)

None on the market at the time so stuck him up for 150k. He goes for 35k ffs.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Typical, Happy Birthday to those who have loads of coins and loads of high level players, here's some sbc's to get even higher level players. Nothing for us paupers.

Seriously, even getting the likes of that Luiz card would be hard for someone that has a few coins lying about.

Bah Humbug EA!

Yeah.

I have about 1.7m coins if I sell up everything, and I think I won't have half enough for the higher rated Luiz card :/

They are saying there'll be some free packs for people on the web app though (but they usually suck...my gift today was 1000 coins. Again i mention, 1.7m already.)

• Advertisement

We're also getting more TOTW SBCs.

Come on Ronaldo! :P

Advertisement