Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

That's a sweaty bunch of players, id love them all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Did a tradeable totw sbc, gonna open now and report back..

Edit: Discard Dempsey. That's enough.

I really hate how bad the market search is. No Kuba for lower than 45k so I list mine for 42k, then I check again and he's as low as 40k with 10 minutes to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Just logged into the web app. Didn't realise they are also doing the daily mini bronze packs.

I would love the Torres SBC card and the Nani card with 90 pace. Two of my favourite players, pity I won't be able to get them though. I guess you need to give up your soul for that Torres card.

Yeah the Web app "gifts" are actually insulting considering the cost of the SBCs :p

Might try and save up for that CAM El Sha, not the sbc one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Discard Greek keeper :p

Moving on...

If I didn't do the SBC I could afford that 84 El Sha, let's hope for free packs like Chinese new year again.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

For someone who literally has never gotten a properly good pack before, I'm pretty excited at the moment:

413328.JPG

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

martyos121 wrote: »
    For someone who literally has never gotten a properly good pack before, I'm pretty excited at the moment:

413328.JPG

:D

Its not often you pack a Jagielka, I can see why you'd be excited! :pac:

What pack was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Decided against plunging everything in Shaarawy. I'm getting that Abate though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Wouldn't love that Torres. Have his regular IF card and it's insane

Toobz wrote: »
    Its not often you pack a Jagielka, I can see why you'd be excited! :pac:

What pack was it?

Prime Gold Players I think, from the Marquee Matchups this week, which oddly didn't cost me a single coin for once.

Anyway, temptation got the better of me and I blow a load of my Abate profits on an Ultimate Pack. 125k for one and the top player was Glik, the standard version.

Back to reality. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Anyone any recommendations for cheap 84 players, getting difficult to find, poor planning on my part!

David Luiz is the most expensive of all the Birthday cards, I'm not sure people realise his non SBC card isn't a CDM. 520k for a CB is madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

duffman13 wrote: »
    Anyone any recommendations for cheap 84 players, getting difficult to find, poor planning on my part!

Check on futbin by rating to get the ones you want, sort by cheapest for your console then

Okay fcuk my complaining, just did the Day 1 birthday SBC, all it takes is a bronze team, and packed a 48k silver IF.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Did a heap of SBC's that I hadn't went near, had 18 gold packs of various sorts, opened them all, best I got was some 83 rated Portuguese RW.

FMF

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

It's not clear on the mobile app, but I'm reading that completing every of the daily Birthday SBCs nets you a 125k pack at the end. Today's is doable easily for 2200 coins too, and you should make more than that back if you just quick sell everything...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    It's not clear on the mobile app, but I'm reading that completing every of the daily Birthday SBCs nets you a 125k pack at the end. Today's is doable easily for 2200 coins too, and you should make more than that back if you just quick sell everything...

Yeah I feel like they'll get more and more expensive but might as well keep up for now, also I got a 50k player from it :pac:

Just did the Matchups for 23k with no players in my club, you get like 100k worth of packs from it so gonna see what I get now.

Opened the packs and got Birthday Sirigu, who goes for 22k, so I pretty much broke even and got a few non-rares to throw into SBCs. Could've one a whole lot worse.

• Advertisement

82 guarantee pack, decided I'd do a second one with some of the MM leftovers...

fblARJt.jpg

Stock up on injury cards! :pac:

martyos121 wrote: »
    Stock up on injury cards! :pac:

There was a glimmer from the stars on the card and I actually thought for a second he was injured already :p

Not to be greedy but I really wish he was tradeable, going for 360k. Happy enough to shoehorn him into a team though.

Also the player image just updated when I reloaded to a pic of him dancing so I love this card.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,658 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Packed the Happy Birthday Candreva and IF Vela in the one pack. Thrilled!

Got IF Schurrle in the guaranteed TOTW pack..not too bad. Just wish he still had 4*

Just realised 89 rated IF Thiago is only 125k now, these TOTW prices have been decimated.

Lads.

Holy fcuk.

I did one more 82+ pack.

I've literally only done 3.

6Th4iTD.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Looks like everyone's had good pack luck tonight, I had 16 packs and got Kompany :)

Did the David Luiz sbc... couldn't resist.
    Cost me 510k but submitted SBC higuain, muller and Red ascenjo. He is a beast.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Oi, I packed crap as per usual.

In my years playing FUT the only players I recall packing are an IF Sturridge and an IF Isco. That's shid. Real shid.

• Advertisement

Lads.

Holy fcuk.

I did one more 82+ pack.

I've literally only done 3.

6Th4iTD.jpg

I only did 1 and got Gimenez...you're after tempting me to do more now!

Advertisement